+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

npvv

Feb 7, 2019
I second your thoughts...this is super weird.

Does anyone know if this happened to people in March/April/May too?

My AOR is 4th May.
Medical: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Eligibility:Review required (As per GCMS notes for Work experience)
Security :Not started
File is in CIO Sydney from the beginning

Got below response for one of the CSE I raised:

Received.

Application is awaiting the review of an officer.

Notification will be sent in due course.

Anyone got similar response ?

Vishalmanu

Aug 5, 2018
Guys,

We received PPR mail this evening today, and everything got approved in 1 day!

Posting once again details.
ITA 31st May 2018
AOR 18th June
MEP 5th July
IP2 18th July
GHOST 31ST JAN
PPR 7TH FEB

Eligibility was in Review Required since 18th July 2018, got to know in GCMS notes 29th October 2018, received 25th November.
Waited whole December without doing any approach, Being a silent reader here, we realized we are not the only one waiting.
2 calls to CIC and 3 CSE, 1 email to Ottawa office in January ( 1st January, 4th, 10th and 30th January EMAIL to OTTAWA)

EVERYONE said REVIEW REQUIRED, even the mail received on 31st Jan from Ottawa office said file in queue for review by officer and instruction to only contact via CSE.

GHOST update on 31st
CALLED CIC on 1st Feb again: FILE APPROVED on 31st JANUARY!

What we believe they have their officers working offline but the one who upload or update data are different and then they have their own logics and reasoning to hold decisions.

Just a thought, what might have clicked them to proceed on our file. We mentioned them that our tickets are booked for April and our child School admission is due in March.

We wish speedy PPRs to everyone and Success in Canada.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Guys,

We received PPR mail this evening today, and everything got approved in 1 day!

Posting once again details.
ITA 31st May 2018
AOR 18th June
MEP 5th July
IP2 18th July
GHOST 31ST JAN
PPR 7TH FEB

Eligibility was in Review Required since 18th July 2018, got to know in GCMS notes 29th October 2018, received 25th November.
Waited whole December without doing any approach, Being a silent reader here, we realized we are not the only one waiting.
2 calls to CIC and 3 CSE, 1 email to Ottawa office in January ( 1st January, 4th, 10th and 30th January EMAIL to OTTAWA)

EVERYONE said REVIEW REQUIRED, even the mail received on 31st Jan from Ottawa office said file in queue for review by officer and instruction to only contact via CSE.

GHOST update on 31st
CALLED CIC on 1st Feb again: FILE APPROVED on 31st JANUARY!

What we believe they have their officers working offline but the one who upload or update data are different and then they have their own logics and reasoning to hold decisions.

Just a thought, what might have clicked them to proceed on our file. We mentioned them that our tickets are booked for April and our child School admission is due in March.

We wish speedy PPRs to everyone and Success in Canada.
Congrats!

@Prashant86_2000 @DanFariasM
As I told you before it seems that CIC is clearing some of the backlogs from May and June, but they are mostly RR cases. Hopefully they start with you guys afterwards. Otherwise, I think you should start emailing them. Maybe there is a big hole in their system.Some one need to remind them to process the security.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
OK, this is fine. You are good. If you do not have the funds in your balance anymore...is fine.

You will need to show that you have the stated amount of funds available at your immediate disposal when you land.

You can show it using your FDs and treasury bills or anything else.

Just make sure they are liquid and readily available for you to use.

Rubicorn@

Jan 11, 2019
OK, this is fine. You are good. If you do not have the funds in your balance anymore...is fine.

You will need to show that you have the stated amount of funds available at your immediate disposal when you land.

You can show it using your FDs and treasury bills or anything else.

Just make sure they are liquid and readily available for you to use.
Ok. Thanks
Appreciate

Reactions: Prashant86_2000

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Congrats!

@Prashant86_2000 @DanFariasM
As I told you before it seems that CIC is clearing some of the backlogs from May and June, but they are mostly RR cases. Hopefully they start with you guys afterwards. Otherwise, I think you should start emailing them. Maybe there is a big hole in their system.Some one need to remind them to process the security.
That's our exact problem, calls, CSEs don't reach people that work on files. They reach front line agents...there is no way to contact and remind them. :(

Petra2019

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
I second your thoughts...this is super weird.

Does anyone know if this happened to people in March/April/May too?

My representative said that applications she submitted in March April and May got PPR on and before 6months... sigh not sure why June Applicants are being treated this way. I will reach 8 months on Tuesday... my account still saying date of completion should be December 13,2018. Sigh :(