Job offer letter confirmation real or fake

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Right now im currently working in Middle East. I have received job offer from holiday inn toronto 2 days ago and they said that they will process my visa, ticket and everything. Now we are in medical insurance stage were they will pay 70% of the payment and they are asking for 30% of medical insurance from my side for their assurance that I will come to canada. After that they will process my visa as per the hr manager. Now im asking if its legit or no? Thank you.
Scam.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Why?they said that they sent my application to immigration service in canada I think its in Ottawa. So the immigration service said that I have to pay 450 cad after that they will process my visa. I just want to know.
Read the thread. It is a scam. The Holiday Inn is not going to pay for you to come to Canada to work. If you pay that $450, you will lose it.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Why?they said that they sent my application to immigration service in canada I think its in Ottawa. So the immigration service said that I have to pay 450 cad after that they will process my visa. I just want to know.
Here is the same scam sent to someone else so if you want to lose money for a non existent job go ahead. These so called job offers tend to be sent out in batches before the scammers move to the next targets by just changing a few words. Holiday Inn and in another similar scam Marriott hotels would never offer jobs like this to overseas applicants, in fact Marriott has a specific warning on their website about such scams.

You say the immigration service contacted you, if so from which email address ?

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/job-offer-without-interview-is-it-a-scam.604717/#post-7495193

ankit8126

Apr 27, 2019
Dear Ankit Kumar,

It's a great pleasure to read back from you with acceptance of our offer by received the signed copy, Our Company has made every necessary document available to the VFS office in charge, to handle of your visa and work permit application process.

We urge you to follow all the instructions from your appointed immigration attorney, Make sure you follow her guidance towards your work permit visa/resident permit processing to avoid any difficulty and refusal of visa and work permit stamping and make sure you revert each and every steps to the company for prompt assistance, in order to complete our arrangement towards your joining date, and for your flight ticket booking and others.

Once again, congratulation!

Best regards

Nelson Ebel

Chief Executive Officer

Human Resources

ankit8126

Apr 27, 2019
Dear Ankit Kumar,

It's a great pleasure to read back from you with acceptance of our offer by received the signed copy, Our Company has made every necessary document available to the VFS office in charge, to handle of your visa and work permit application process.

We urge you to follow all the instructions from your appointed immigration attorney, Make sure you follow her guidance towards your work permit visa/resident permit processing to avoid any difficulty and refusal of visa and work permit stamping and make sure you revert each and every steps to the company for prompt assistance, in order to complete our arrangement towards your joining date, and for your flight ticket booking and others.

Once again, congratulation!

Best regards

Nelson Ebel

Chief Executive Officer

Human Resources
this is fake or real

ankit8126

Apr 27, 2019
this is fake or real
Dear Ankit Kumar,

We acknowledge the duly signed copy of the employment contract agreement letter we received by you, this is to confirm that your registration by our Immigration Home Office here in Canada has been successful and your employment status is now officially confirmed with us at Sectxon Oil&Gas. We therefore officially employed you with details in the attachment to this email.

You are urged to contact the Appointed Visa Representative for further procedure on the processing of your visa and work permit approval, You are require to furnish the documents listed below to the Visa Representative for the authentication of your job details. Any additional information regarding your visa and work permit application shall be communicated to you by the Visa Representative.

The Management of Sectxon Oil&Gas has forwarded all the necessary documents to facilitate your visa and work permit application process.

The details below contains the information about the appointed Visa Representative as approved by the Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) under The Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship ,you are implore to send your job details via direct e-mail portal below;

ankit8126

Apr 27, 2019
Dear Ankit Kumar,

We acknowledge the duly signed copy of the employment contract agreement letter we received by you, this is to confirm that your registration by our Immigration Home Office here in Canada has been successful and your employment status is now officially confirmed with us at Sectxon Oil&Gas. We therefore officially employed you with details in the attachment to this email.

You are urged to contact the Appointed Visa Representative for further procedure on the processing of your visa and work permit approval, You are require to furnish the documents listed below to the Visa Representative for the authentication of your job details. Any additional information regarding your visa and work permit application shall be communicated to you by the Visa Representative.

The Management of Sectxon Oil&Gas has forwarded all the necessary documents to facilitate your visa and work permit application process.

The details below contains the information about the appointed Visa Representative as approved by the Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) under The Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship ,you are implore to send your job details via direct e-mail portal below;
Dear Ankit Kumar,

Hope you are doing good over there with your family. The entire member of our Sectxon Oil & Gas Company wishes you a Happy Esther in advance.

Due to the holiday we'll like to inform you that the company's department of recruitment team will be on holiday, on Esther. We will get back to you after we return from the Esther holiday.

Thanks for your interest to be part of Sectxon Oil & Gas once again!

Best Regards

ankit8126

Apr 27, 2019
Dear Ankit Kumar,

Hope you are doing good over there with your family. The entire member of our Sectxon Oil & Gas Company wishes you a Happy Esther in advance.

Due to the holiday we'll like to inform you that the company's department of recruitment team will be on holiday, on Esther. We will get back to you after we return from the Esther holiday.

Best Regards

SECTXON OIL & GAS.

CN Tower Floor 43A HQ, 301 Front St W,

Toronto, ON M5V 2T6, Canada.

Dear Ankit Kumar,

Your recent application for employment has been reviewed and approved by the Human Resource Department.

Your abilities and experiences appear suitable to the needs of Sectxon Oil & Gas, and we can offer you a position beginning immediately at the pay we have stated in the job Agreement letter.

At Sectxon Oil & Gas, every employee is an important member. All employees have the opportunity to rise according to their abilities.

Congratulations on your selection. If you choose to accept our Agreement, please return your duly signed copy of the Agreement letter to the Human Resource Department to complete your job authentication.

Your job approval letter from Canadian Department of Labor will be sent to you including our job offer letter and job description, further procedure shall be made known to you once we are able to receive your duly signed copy of the Agreement letter.

Best Regards,

Nelson Ebel
Chief Executive Officer
Human Resources

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
SECTXON OIL & GAS.

Dear Ankit Kumar,

Your recent application for employment has been reviewed and approved by the Human Resource Department.

Your abilities and experiences appear suitable to the needs of Sectxon Oil & Gas, and we can offer you a position beginning immediately at the pay we have stated in the job Agreement letter.

At Sectxon Oil & Gas, every employee is an important member. All employees have the opportunity to rise according to their abilities.

Congratulations on your selection. If you choose to accept our Agreement, please return your duly signed copy of the Agreement letter to the Human Resource Department to complete your job authentication.

Your job approval letter from Canadian Department of Labor will be sent to you including our job offer letter and job description, further procedure shall be made known to you once we are able to receive your duly signed copy of the Agreement letter.

Best Regards,

Nelson Ebel
Chief Executive Officer
Human Resources
It's 100% scam / fake. Sorry.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
SECTXON OIL & GAS.

Dear Ankit Kumar,

Best Regards,

Nelson Ebel
Chief Executive Officer
Human Resources
As per Zardoz 100 percent fake. I mean if you can see anywhere on the CN tower where there is a 43 rd floor with any office space! Even the company website was only set up in March 2019 so likely cloned. Add to that ‘Happy Esther ‘ these people must think everyone is stupid.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CN_Tower

Last edited:

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
dear sir
but company website also shows this address. you will see in this URL
https://sectxon.com/contact-us.html
They could put ANY address on a website, does not make it true. As stated, there is NO 43rd floor on the CN Tower. I drive by the thing everyday, believe me, it is one tall cement structure with a viewing floor at the very top. Just because it is on the web does not make it true. You did your due diligence, it is a fake.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear Ankit Kumar,

Best Regards
Very obviously a scam. Hope you haven’t given them any money.