+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer letter confirmation real or fake

hisam1994

Jun 7, 2018
Hello All,

I am in urgent need of an expert opinion regarding Canada job offer.
I am a M.B.A(Logistics) graduate with no work experience. I received a phone call from Canada, there was no form of interview just an information regarding the mail sent to me.

Dear Mr. Mohameth Hisam,
Greetings of the Day!!

We would like to inform you that we have received your application for the job in our company through one of our hiring partner from India. We are currently hiring international workers from Asia under Temporary Foreign worker Program.

We have gone through your documents as well as your resume and after assessment of the same our team has shortlisted you for the job of Warehouse Supervisor in our Company. You will be entitled with the below mentioned benefits for this job profile

• We would like to offer you salary of CAD 4200 on the monthly basis.
    • Hours of work will be 45 Hours ( Monday to Friday)
    • Accommodation and Meals will be provided by company
    • You will be working on a contract period of 2 years initially ( Extendable upon your performance)
    • Your job location will be Creston, BC, Canada.
    • You will be getting leaves of 3 weeks in a year
    • Air fares will be provided by the company for both sides ( Coming to Canada - Leaving from Canada after completion of contract)
    • You will be reporting to the Store Manager of the company.
  • Other then these benefits you will be entitled with the group benefits such as medical insurance, accidental insurance and other schemes as per British Columbia ProvincialLabor Laws

We request you to go through above mentioned points and send us acceptance to this job offer if you find it a good opportunity.

After getting your acceptance we will send your invitation to work documents and sponsorship to your respective migration agent in India i.e. our hiring partner for further procedures.

Your positive response will be highly appreciated. For any further information required you can contact us in the normal business hours.

Kind Regards

HR Department (International)
Smagh & Sons Ltd.
Erickson Road, Creston, BC, V0B 1G1 Canada
www.smaghsons.com

This is the mail which i received regarding the offer, after acceptance their hiring partner is asking me to pay CAD 255 for visa.

Is this job offer legit, can i proceed with further process by paying the amount.

Thank You!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
There's one clue, "their hiring partner is asking me to pay CAD 255 for visa". However, it's almost the same format all the other fake job offers...

Reactions: Kumar 66

Sreekanthp

Jul 2, 2018
Hi my name is srikanth...

This is happend same withme also.. i found an email in naukri.. applied for that..later on i got a call from canada saying smaghsons HR.. he interviewd me with few question.. send me offer letter..the same number i found in company website which i received it for interview.. i checked the domain it is recently purchased the domain as smagh&son... that company hiring partner calling me asking whether continue or cancell application.. i asked some proofs before they processes any visa .. so they sent some canada visa copies.. plz guide me on this whether it is genuine or not?
Thank you

hisam1994

Jun 7, 2018
Dear srikanth,

As far as i know they are fraud. I was contacted by Ms.Ruby from maxxbrill to pay CAD 255 for visa processing. I asked her to provide me the offer letter and LMIA as proof. She didnt provide me with those documents stating that it is against their HR policy.
Maxxbrill.com was also created only on May 19 of this year.
Thank You!

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear srikanth,

As far as i know they are fraud. I was contacted by Ms.Ruby from maxxbrill to pay CAD 255 for visa processing. I asked her to provide me the offer letter and LMIA as proof. She didnt provide me with thise documents stating that it is against their HR policy.
Maxxbrill.com was also created only on May 19 of this year.
Thank You!
It's 100% a scam. Zero chance it's a real job offer.

Reactions: canuck_in_uk

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi my name is srikanth...

This is happend same withme also.. i found an email in naukri.. applied for that..later on i got a call from canada saying smaghsons HR.. he interviewd me with few question.. send me offer letter..the same number i found in company website which i received it for interview.. i checked the domain it is recently purchased the domain as smagh&son... that company hiring partner calling me asking whether continue or cancell application.. i asked some proofs before they processes any visa .. so they sent some canada visa copies.. plz guide me on this whether it is genuine or not?
Thank you
As said above, 100% scam.

Reactions: scylla

Kumar 66

Jul 16, 2018
Hello All,

I am a M.B.A(Logistics) graduate with no work experience. I received a phone call from Canada, there was no form of interview just an information regarding the mail sent to me.

Dear Mr. Mohameth Hisam,
Greetings of the Day!!

We would like to inform you that we have received your application for the job in our company through one of our hiring partner from India. We are currently hiring international workers from Asia under Temporary Foreign worker Program.

We have gone through your documents as well as your resume and after assessment of the same our team has shortlisted you for the job of Warehouse Supervisor in our Company. You will be entitled with the below mentioned benefits for this job profile

• You will be working on a contract period of 2 years initially ( Extendable upon your performance)
    • Air fares will be provided by the company for both sides ( Coming to Canada - Leaving from Canada after completion of contract)
  • Other then these benefits you will be entitled with the group benefits such as medical insurance, accidental insurance and other schemes as per British Columbia ProvincialLabor Laws

We request you to go through above mentioned points and send us acceptance to this job offer if you find it a good opportunity.

After getting your acceptance we will send your invitation to work documents and sponsorship to your respective migration agent in India i.e. our hiring partner for further procedures.

Your positive response will be highly appreciated. For any further information required you can contact us in the normal business hours.

Kind Regards

Smagh & Sons Ltd.
www.smaghsons.com

This is the mail which i received regarding the offer, after acceptance their hiring partner is asking me to pay CAD 255 for visa.

Is this job offer legit, can i proceed with further process by paying the amount.

Thank You!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Scam.

Reactions: Kumar 66

Kumar 66

Jul 16, 2018
Hello All,

Dear Mr. Mohameth Hisam,
Greetings of the Day!!

Kind Regards

Smagh & Sons Ltd.
www.smaghsons.com

Thank You!

Kumar 66

Jul 16, 2018
Further, the agent here in India Maxbrill group, Ruby, is asking me to pay 350 CD for Visa .
Is this offer genuine