+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer letter confirmation real or fake

Kumar 66

Jul 16, 2018
That hiring partner company name is maxxbrill
Mine too
100 percent a scam and in fact other week someone posted claiming that they called this company directly who in no uncertain terms said they never ever employ workers from outside Canada

Do not pay any money or give them copies of any personal documents

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/is-this-fake-or-true-job-offer.569741/
Shit, I gave my resume n passport copy.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Mine too

Shit, I gave my resume n passport copy.
Always apply the principal if looks too good to be true then it is especially if for a farm job somebody offers accommodation, return flights, food and sometimes even a car/ transport and in extreme circumstances weeks of paid vacation all designed to appear genuine to anyone outside Canada who might not be familiar with the Canadian job market. This is what these people rely on to execute their scam, take a fee for an opportunity that does not exist, shame that in many instances the grammar would not pass elementary school level

Kumar 66

Jul 16, 2018
Always apply the principal if looks too good to be true then it is especially if for a farm job somebody offers accommodation, return flights, food and sometimes even a car/ transport and in extreme circumstances weeks of paid vacation all designed to appear genuine to anyone outside Canada who might not be familiar with the Canadian job market. This is what these people rely on to execute their scam, take a fee for an opportunity that does not exist, shame that in many instances the grammar would not pass elementary school level
----------
So that means I can't migrate to Canada. I do not have tech qualifications. Commerce graduate n 29 yrs of experience in Supply Chain management.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
----------
So that means I can't migrate to Canada. I do not have tech qualifications. Commerce graduate n 29 yrs of experience in Supply Chain management.
If you are around 50 years old, it's not impossible - but it will be extremely difficult. Canada's immigration programs are geared towards young skilled workers.

Kumar 66

Jul 16, 2018
If you are around 50 years old, it's not impossible - but it will be extremely difficult. Canada's immigration programs are geared towards young skilled workers.
That hiring partner company name is maxxbrill
I too am facing the same dilemma . Whether to pay or not to Maxbrill . They say it's for Biometrics payable to Embassy. It's a fact tht foreign labor as farm workers is allowed to come to but I can't find Prime Farms Qubec on Google .
So confuzed. Christ. Why do people cheat.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I too am facing the same dilemma . Whether to pay or not to Maxbrill . They say it's for Biometrics payable to Embassy. It's a fact tht foreign labor as farm workers is allowed to come to but I can't find Prime Farms Qubec on Google .
So confuzed. Christ. Why do people cheat.
There's nothing to be confused about. As you have been repeatedly told, it's a scam.

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Scylla, whom I should contact in Canada for getting a job sponsorship letter. I have nobody in Canada n nor here in India.Any genuine agency ?
If there is such a thing about companies whose gives out job sponsorship and publicizes it then everyone will want to apply for that position. You will need to try keeping and maybe you'll find a company who really wants to hire you. Just remember if you have to pay to get a job offer then its 100% a scam.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Scylla, whom I should contact in Canada for getting a job sponsorship letter. I have nobody in Canada n nor here in India.Any genuine agency ?
There's no magic person to contact. You will have to apply for individual jobs through reputable job sites such as linkedin and indeed. Your chances of being successful in finding a job are unfortunately extremely low.

Also - a job sponsorship letter is of absolutely no help. The employer needs to obtain an approved LMIA if you want to apply for a work permit or use that job offer to immigrate to Canada.

Kumar 66

Jul 16, 2018
There's no magic person to contact. You will have to apply for individual jobs through reputable job sites such as linkedin and indeed. Your chances of being successful in finding a job are unfortunately extremely low.

Also - a job sponsorship letter is of absolutely no help. The employer needs to obtain an approved LMIA if you want to apply for a work permit or use that job offer to immigrate to Canada.
Sorry bothering you, how to know if my offer is LMAI approved.
Also if somebody needs a particular medication daily say for BP or Sugar what options a temporary worker has .

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Sorry bothering you, how to know if my offer is LMAI approved.
Also if somebody needs a particular medication daily say for BP or Sugar what options a temporary worker has .
I don't understand your first question. When jobs are posted online, they are never LMIA approved. You have to apply for jobs and then if the employer wants you, convince them to go through the LMIA process.

Medications generally aren't covered by the health care system - so you will have to pay for any medications you need out of your own pocket.

Kumar 66

Jul 16, 2018
I don't understand your first question. When jobs are posted online, they are never LMIA approved. You have to apply for jobs and then if the employer wants you, convince them to go through the LMIA process.

Medications generally aren't covered by the health care system - so you will have to pay for any medications you need out of your own pocket.
I received a call n email from Prime Farms Qubec. Their partner in India Maxbrill group contacted me, and to start the process wants me to advance 350 CD towards Biometrics charges. Not readh to show any doc. What sort of proof i shud ask for, as per Maxxbrill the offer / Employer has all the approvals including LMAI. I just need to pay n sign. No interview at embassy. I googled, can't trace Prime Farms. Quebec.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I received a call n email from Prime Farms Qubec. Their partner in India Maxbrill group contacted me, and to start the process wants me to advance 350 CD towards Biometrics charges. Not readh to show any doc. What sort of proof i shud ask for, as per Maxxbrill the offer / Employer has all the approvals including LMAI. I just need to pay n sign. No interview at embassy. I googled, can't trace Prime Farms. Quebec.
You've been repeatedly told this is a scam. There is no point contacting them and asking for any sort of proof. Anything they send you will be fake.

If you want to sign and give your money to scammer - go ahead. You'll never see your money again and there's no job.