Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Yes. I did receive the AOR on June 8th. Not sure about ECA yet
Thanks.

Do I need to include the 1 page request of Academic Records form if I am sending the sealed transcripts myself instead of the university ?

saurabh2004

Star Member
Aug 29, 2017
In case ECA for multiple degree like CA & B.Com, will it provide additional points for eligibility.

Moreover if i get the ECA for my spouse as well since she is a Dentist, will it help.

kindly advise..

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Thanks.

Do I need to include the 1 page request of Academic Records form if I am sending the sealed transcripts myself instead of the university ?
request of Academic Records form require University sign and signature.

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi Friends,

I have created IQAS account and done payment. Now I have to get my bachelors and masters transcript from 2 universities. Do I need to attest degree certificate or transcript? Also can i send the documents from teo universities together and the required photocopies along with that. Is there any problem sending like that? Please help
You can send all in single envelope but Transcripts should be in university seal packed envelope.

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Have couple of questions, can anyone please help with the answers?
1. I see that many of you have sent the sealed Transcript envelopes together with other required documents yourself even though IQAS ideally needs the university to send that directly. I'm in a similar situation as I've already collected the transcripts from both Bachelors/Masters universities and doing that again will take 2 months. Did you need to mention anything specific in your application form / separately to IQAS for this or did you just send it all together in a big envelope and IQAS accepted without question. Also, I haven't got the Academic Records request form signed by universities, is that mandatory?
2. Have anyone got a Masters equivalence for full-time BA(3-year)+MA(2-year) degrees from recognized universities in India, or similar 5 year post-secondary study like BCom+MCom or BSc+MSc. I know MBA/PGDM are generally treated differently. I've already submitted the degrees for evaluation to WES, but I'm going to get a Bachelors+Post Graduate Diploma equivalence from them. So, I need to know if people have received Masters equivalence for similar degree before I submit my application IQAS.
3. Is the current timeline from delivery of documents to IQAS to the final soft copy ECA about 3-3.5 months? It seems so looking at the posts.

Neha kareem

Jul 8, 2018
1) Need to create a online application and after online payment you will get your reference number with 100% complete application status.
2) You will get one email in your registered email address, It will be attached with two documents. 1} Application form 2} Check list.
3) Transcript need to request to your university, as per there payment procedure. Inform them to deliver it to IQAS Canada office by your university include 1 Page "Request of Academic Records" form.
4) Similarly you need to send the photo copies of Education certificate + all semester mark lists + Application Checklist (emailed to you after completion of step 1) + Application form + Passport. All in color or black and white.
5) You will get fist confirmation by IQAS on delivery of the fist courier package, It may be from you or your University.
6) Then you will get second email confirmation as per delivered package, This will start your ECA processing time of 8-12 Weeks. Few of the candidate don`t get email confirmation due to number of reasons. No need to call them or email them, They are well trained to reply on all the queries in same format. So just relax and help other forum members like me ;)
7) Process time on IQAS website click here.
8) Ask for extra one more copy of ECA, it will cost you $15, Worth spending. Because you will be requiring this for searching job in Canada.

Two web links provided for your ready reference of IQAS.

Do remember me in your prayers. :)
My university is not providing transcripts can i send my btech original marksheets n provisional n migration certificates along all certificates have attestation done on them as my university told they are not issuing transcripts to any students so can i apply with my university marksheets of total 8 semester vill they evaluate without transcripts also ? As wes dose not dies eca with out transcripts it would be helpful if i can apply with my marksheets

Neha kareem

Jul 8, 2018
1) Photocopy of the degree/diploma (name in the original language) : Master of Business Administration
2)
Photocopy of transcripts/statement of marks: Master of Business Administration
3)
Transcripts (mark sheets, grade reports) issued by: University Name (Like: Mumbai University)
If we don’t have transcripts can i send my marksheets issued by university fr eca as my university is not issuing the transcripts to any students

KD1990

Jul 14, 2018
Hi Smriti ,

Yes, I have got the evaluation from IQAS for IMTCDL and it was positive . However they evaluated my 1 Year PGDM to University Certificate so my category changed from Bachelor's degree to "Two or more Degree, Diploma or Certificate" .

Regards
Hey,

Can you please kindly tell me how did you requested your documents from IMT CDL ? I am out of India at the moment so cannot go there physically.

Also documents requested were transcripts and degree or was there anything additional ? As well did they agreed to post them to IQAS or have you posted yourself ?

Apologies for so many questions but I hope you understand.

Many thanks in advance
KD

Parulp

Jun 24, 2018
Hi there !

Can you please let me know that was your MBA degree from Stratford University India campus which got recognized by IQAS...Actually Wes did not recognize it so wanted to check if some other body is recognizing it...Plz reply ...Your response will be of great help to me..TIA

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Have couple of questions, can anyone please help with the answers?
1. I see that many of you have sent the sealed Transcript envelopes together with other required documents yourself even though IQAS ideally needs the university to send that directly. I'm in a similar situation as I've already collected the transcripts from both Bachelors/Masters universities and doing that again will take 2 months. Did you need to mention anything specific in your application form / separately to IQAS for this or did you just send it all together in a big envelope and IQAS accepted without question. Also, I haven't got the Academic Records request form signed by universities, is that mandatory?
2. Have anyone got a Masters equivalence for full-time BA(3-year)+MA(2-year) degrees from recognized universities in India, or similar 5 year post-secondary study like BCom+MCom or BSc+MSc. I know MBA/PGDM are generally treated differently. I've already submitted the degrees for evaluation to WES, but I'm going to get a Bachelors+Post Graduate Diploma equivalence from them. So, I need to know if people have received Masters equivalence for similar degree before I submit my application IQAS.
3. Is the current timeline from delivery of documents to IQAS to the final soft copy ECA about 3-3.5 months? It seems so looking at the posts.
Anyone have idea about the above questions, will be great :)
I already got Bachelors+Post Graduate Diploma for BA+MA degrees from WES, so will be helpful to get Masters equivalency from IQAS.

Ammy_Pune

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
My university is not providing transcripts can i send my btech original marksheets n provisional n migration certificates along all certificates have attestation done on them as my university told they are not issuing transcripts to any students so can i apply with my university marksheets of total 8 semester vill they evaluate without transcripts also ? As wes dose not dies eca with out transcripts it would be helpful if i can apply with my marksheets

I am afraid but no, Only Transcript is required for ECA. Please also verify from IQAS.