+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA Assessment

imranabid

Jul 3, 2018
Hi All, I am going to apply for ECA from IQAS. When I am trying to complete online application it asking for course start date and completion date.While start & completion date is not mentioned on certificate only issued date is mentioned. Even I don't remember exact date as it is 14 years ago. please advise which date I should mentioned?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi All, I am going to apply for ECA from IQAS. When I am trying to complete online application it asking for course start date and completion date.While start & completion date is not mentioned on certificate only issued date is mentioned. Even I don't remember exact date as it is 14 years ago. please advise which date I should mentioned?
Just mention the closest date you can remember

imranabid

Jul 3, 2018
I have already done my ECA from IQAS. (y)
Brother Can you guide me what to mention in these 3 fields. specially in second one.
1. Photocopy of the degree/diploma (name in the original language) As I understand degree and diploma name to be mentioned here correct if am wrong?
2. Photocopy of transcripts/statement of marks Need expert opinion ?
3. Transcripts (mark sheets, grade reports) issued by: Issuing authority name i.e. University, institute or Board correct if wrong?

Lonewolf77

Jul 26, 2018
WES evaluated my Professional Diploma as One Semester.

Does anyone know whether I'd have better luck with IQAS evaluating as One Year?

Desperately need Two or More Degrees to boost my CRS and maxed out on IELTS and B.Sc.

Thanks for your anticipated suggestions/insight.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
WES evaluated my Professional Diploma as One Semester.

Does anyone know whether I'd have better luck with IQAS evaluating as One Year?

Desperately need Two or More Degrees to boost my CRS and maxed out on IELTS and B.Sc.

Thanks for your anticipated suggestions/insight.
What was your diploma?

Lonewolf77

Jul 26, 2018
What was your diploma?
Professional Diploma in Marketing Communications from Chartered Institute of Marketing, UK.

There were five modules/courses in total. Three exam based and two 5000 word mini projects.

Took a year of part-time studies to complete.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Professional Diploma in Marketing Communications from Chartered Institute of Marketing, UK.

There were five modules/courses in total. Three exam based and two 5000 word mini projects.

Took a year of part-time studies to complete.
If it took you one year of part time study to complete it then they probably got the evaluation right. But you can send it to IQAS and see :)

Lonewolf77

Jul 26, 2018
If it took you one year of part time study to complete it then they probably got the evaluation right. But you can send it to IQAS and see :)
Appreciate you taking up time to help with your thoughts... was just hoping because I don't want to commit funds and get same evaluation. It'll be pretty expensive and time consuming just to get a similar One Semester assessment.

khalidr

Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
GUys , does IQAS evaluates Provisional degrees? I saw on their website that they do not access UNOFFICIAL PROVISIONAL DEGREES, so it got me into thinking

Krish00kk

Mar 31, 2018
Hi all,

I have sent my docs to IQAS for assessment of my regular graduation degree from Calcutta University and Corporate PGDBA from SCDL. The docs have been recd by IQAS on 2-Aug. I am yet to get any confirmation email from them. Considering the time they take in processing the transcripts, has anyone been lucky enough to get it earlier than 12-13 weeks??

I called to check with them as in which week's mails are they processing and they mentioned they are into mails received on 3-Jul. And I shall expect a response by Sep first week and then the 12-13 weeks period starts... Is it true? I was calculating 12-13 weeks from 2-Aug.

Is there a way it can be expedited???

sameer12345

Aug 15, 2018
Hi,
Please guide me in filling these 3 fields
1. Photocopy of the degree/diploma (name in the original language) As I understand my degree name has to be mentioned here e.g.: Master in business Administration
2. Photocopy of transcripts/statement of marks: As I have already collected transcripts in sealed envelope from the university personally, I don't have the photostat of the transcript. Kindly advise me what to do?
3. Transcripts (mark sheets, grade reports) issued by: As I understand my university name has to be mentioned here e.g.: Kerala university.

Also please guide me on whether to tick or not the column:"Transcripts Requested from the issuing body "in IQAS Application checklist as I have already collected it personally and planning to send it by myself in one single envelope with all the other documents.

Somebody who had already done their ECA from IQAS, please guide me? Is it mandatory to enclose the photostats of the transcripts?

spartanz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
IELTS Request
03/03/18 - L: 8.5 R: 8.5 W: 6.5 S: 7 ; -SCREWED-- (04/07/18) - L: 6.5 - R:7.5 - W:6.5 - S:7 ; 5/12/2018 : L: 7 R : 9 W: 7 S : 8
Hi All,

Can anyone share a recent timeline for IQAS ECA

Thanks!
Approx 90 Days from Receipt of All Documents by Them

May 22nd ( All docs : Personal and transcript in packet delivered)
AOR 2 : June 25
ECA soft copy : Last Week ~ Aug 17
Hard Copy : Aug 21

rami2018

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Approx 90 Days from Receipt of All Documents by Them

May 22nd ( All docs : Personal and transcript in packet delivered)
AOR 2 : June 25
ECA soft copy : Last Week ~ Aug 17
Hard Copy : Aug 21

Thanks for the info... I'm still waiting on 50 days - fingers crossed.. what was your ECA?

GJN

Mar 20, 2018
GUys , does IQAS evaluates Provisional degrees? I saw on their website that they do not access UNOFFICIAL PROVISIONAL DEGREES, so it got me into thinking
Hi,

I am also thinking of this, as i am unsure of that they evaluate only with provisional or not.

Please advise if you got any update regarding this.

Thanks
GJ