+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA Assessment

anserkhan

Sep 14, 2017
Hey Dream-mer,

Thanks a lot for giving me hope.
I just got the mail from IQAS and finally my credentials are verified.

I wish you all the best and a speedy process ahead.

Cheers. :D

Hi,

Can I post all documents myself to IQAS incuding sealed university envelop or university should send it out directly to IQAS & me too separately?

I am wondering If things get delay due to university process. My university is Sir Syed Univ of engg & tech

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi,

Can I post all documents myself to IQAS incuding sealed university envelop or university should send it out directly to IQAS & me too separately?

I am wondering If things get delay due to university process. My university is Sir Syed Univ of engg & tech
yes you can

Sabakamran

Aug 14, 2017
Can anyone tell me...hpw much time they take to send a 2nd acknowledgement mail...they have send me the 1st mail.. N when should i expect the 2nd mail???

Shruthy

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
wait he didn't graduate? Is it an ongoing program? I'm getting quite confused about your case. And regardless as to where you're from transcripts are required.
He graduated long time ago from India and also have done Mba. No we cant get his graduation transcripts done, we are planning to move with IQAS, so was checking if IQAS will do evaluation of his masters degree without bachelors transcripts. Most of the cases people from India they ask graduation transcripts too, as far as I know Wes does it. So wanted to know any chance here with IQAS

marijaenglishteacher

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Hello ppl.. After a month of sending my documents, today i have finally recieved my 1st mail from iqas.. Which says:

Thank you for applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes. This is to confirm that your application was received by the IQAS office. Once the academic documents you requested from your institution arrive in our office we will send you a second email and your file will be placed in line for processing.

But i dont understand what does this mean that once the academic docs u requested from ur instituion arrive in our office we will send u a 2nd mail????
I have already the sealed envelop from my institution and it was delivered on the same date as my other docs...

I am confuse and should i send then the sealed envelop from my universityy again???
Hello! Since I have received the same email, I'm interested if you got any other reply since then. I sent all my documents on 5th of July and I only got this email since then. They said that they had received my online application as well as my payment. And once they receive my academic transcripts and so on... Do you have a piece of advice for me? I'm worried about the whole process. It's been the period of two months and about ten days since I sent all the documents.

marijaenglishteacher

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Thank you for applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes. This is to confirm that your application was received by the IQAS office. Once the academic documents you requested from your institution arrive in our office we will send you a second email and your file will be placed in line for processing.

Hello! Since I have received the same email, I'm interested if anyone is facing this same problem. I sent all my documents on 5th of July and I only got this email since then. They said that they had received my online application as well as my payment. And once they receive my academic transcripts and so on... Do you have a piece of advice for me? I'm worried about the whole process. It's been the period of two months and about ten days since I sent all the documents.

Reactions: Csudine

Sabakamran

Aug 14, 2017

Hello! Since I have received the same email, I'm interested if anyone is facing this same problem. I sent all my documents on 5th of July and I only got this email since then. They said that they had received my online application as well as my payment. And once they receive my academic transcripts and so on... Do you have a piece of advice for me? I'm worried about the whole process. It's been the period of two months and about ten days since I sent all the documents.
I am also worried about it.. Have you checked the status of ur documents delivery from courrier service?? Helloo knock knock is there anyone who has recieved a 2nd mail and after how much time period???

Reactions: Csudine

marijaenglishteacher

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
I am also worried about it.. Have you checked the status of ur documents delivery from courrier service?? Helloo knock knock is there anyone who has recieved a 2nd mail and after how much time period???
Yes, I tried to track the package with the courrier service, but they don't give any further information as the documents enter Canada. And they certainly did. I'm calling IQAS today in order to find out if they received my documents. Do you have any valid contact number and do they actually give any information on the phone?

Sabakamran

Aug 14, 2017
I called once on the number which is available on google..but nobody picked up.. I have read somewhere that iqas take 5months to complete their eca process

Sabakamran

Aug 14, 2017
I got second email of receiving my documents on 13 march. But I am still waiting for Final assessment. What should I do?

Should I call them or wait??

Help!

Thanks
Plz tell me your timeline.. When did they send u 1st mail and after how much time the second mail.. As i have revieved my 1st mail after a month of sending my docs now when should i expect the 2nd mail??

Csudine

Jul 16, 2016
Hello! Since I have received the same email, I'm interested if you got any other reply since then. I sent all my documents on 5th of July and I only got this email since then. They said that they had received my online application as well as my payment. And once they receive my academic transcripts and so on... Do you have a piece of advice for me? I'm worried about the whole process. It's been the period of two months and about ten days since I sent all the documents.
Write them with your courier information I did that time and who signed for it

Csudine

Jul 16, 2016
Hi guys..does IQAS send only one acknowledgement mail. I sent them the application and the educational docs were sent by my university. I have received AOR for educational docs (academic docs) and the mail says the application is now in line for processing. I am confused coz I have seen many people getting two emails. However I only got one. Can anyone elaborate on this please?
They say if they received/opened your transcripts before your application they will only send one. Most people the application arrives first so they would receive two.