App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
jairichi said:
No soft copy.
They do send a scan through email now. I received mine in email a month ago, followed by paper report a week later.

Arsalanza

Star Member
Apr 4, 2017
kknid said:
Don't worry. I sent the documents on 11 Apr and they received on 12-Apr. But they have not yet acknowledged. I called then yesterday and they said they have a backlog of 2 weeks. So, you have to wait apparently.
bro Monday almost over and still no confirmation from iqas, any luck on ur side?? please keep me posted

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
IQAS changed their processing time to 15 business days in April.. All my documents reached IQAS on 11th april. Its been 15 days I haven't received any acknowledgement email from them. Called them many times and they're not responding properly. I'm worried. Is this normal?

EhhCanada

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Do we have any tracker for IQAS ECA?

Mine was delivered on 03/30 and they sent me an email saying that they received my acads on 04/07 and I am still waiting on email report.

anyone around this time frame?

Nykro

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Aashy09 said:
IQAS changed their processing time to 15 business days in April.. All my documents reached IQAS on 11th april. Its been 15 days I haven't received any acknowledgement email from them. Called them many times and they're not responding properly. I'm worried. Is this normal?
You don't count the days off, only business days. And they have so many documents sent to them that they are taking more than 5 days to send AOR, when I called the lady said add another 5-7 days..

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
EhhCanada said:
Do we have any tracker for IQAS ECA?

Mine was delivered on 03/30 and they sent me an email saying that they received my acads on 04/07 and I am still waiting on email report.

anyone around this time frame?
I got the assessment after a month. including weekoff

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
My documents were delivered to IQAS on 18th April, 2017. Still waiting for their acknowledgment. I hope they send the assessment on time.

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
Arsalanza said:
bro Monday almost over and still no confirmation from iqas, any luck on ur side?? please keep me posted
Please keep me informed as well. I am also waiting for the confirmation of receipt.

cjj

Aug 27, 2015
Hello everyone,
First and foremost great forum to help those who are tensed about the whole process.Thumbs Up for u guys Smiley
I have an issue i hope someone can help me out with.I made my ECA Report about almost 2 years ago for only my O and A levels to apply for immigration to canada.
Now i have completed my bachelors degree (BSCS) and got my transcripts and degree attested by HEC also.My question is at the time of submission of documents,can i submit a photocopy of ECA report for my O and A levels along with HEC attested transcripts and degree in a sealed envelope issued to me by HEC or do i have to go through the same process of again evaluating my O and A levels certificate and ask the university of Cambridge London to release documents to WES ETC ETC?
Btw i do have the reference number of my O and A level ECA Report with me still.
Hope someone out there can help me out. Im still in pakistan and will be leaving on immigration basis to canada in about 20 days.
Thanks and Regards

JRNVU-ECA

Apr 25, 2017
ECA for Janardan Rai Nagar Vidyapeeth University

Hi People,

This is really urgent!!!!
Has any one got ECA for Bachelors/Masters completed from Janardan Rai Nagar Vidyapeeth University.
Please, let me know which organisation will evaluate WES/IQAS/ICAS or any other.
Help me please.....

Reactions: Silvester

Shehzad82

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
AOR Received.
25-09-2017
Med's Done....
03-Oct-2017
Hi there

My eca application was receive by IQAS on 13th April and university documents got received on 18th April.

I have not received acknowledgement emails from IQAS.

Does it take that long? As per their website, they state that emails are sent 5 days after receipt of documents. In this case, it has been more than 10 days.

Please guide.

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
Shehzad82 said:
Hi there

My eca application was receive by IQAS on 13th April and university documents got received on 18th April.

I have not received acknowledgement emails from IQAS.

Does it take that long? As per their website, they state that emails are sent 5 days after receipt of documents. In this case, it has been more than 10 days.

Please guide.
Please check their website again. They have changed their processing time to 20 business days. And acknowledgment to 9 business days.

Shehzad82

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
AOR Received.
25-09-2017
Med's Done....
03-Oct-2017
Thanks Aashy09

I have one more query. I am also getting my wife's educational docs assessed.

NUST does not dispatch documents themselves. Instead, they simply hand over the sealed envelope to the applicant. The onus lies with the applicant to dispatch via courier. In this scenario, FEDEX books the envelope in the applicant's name & address.

Will this be an issue despite the fact that university's envelope is used?

Please advise.

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
Aashy09 said:
Please check their website again. They have changed their processing time to 20 business days. And acknowledgment to 9 business days.
Hey, where is it mentioned "acknowledgment to 9 business days." I found the link which says "20 business days" but could not about that 9 business days acknowledgment. Please link?

Arsalanza

Star Member
Apr 4, 2017
yes no worries make sure the sealed document is flawless like properly taped and untouched and sent it with ur other documents

my docs were delivered on 18th april as well , still no confirmation , its been said they are taking more time because many applications are coming , just wait