+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA Assessment

pplupo

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
sunnyvin said:
iqas is taking one month now.
One month after AOR. AOR takes up to 9 days, so it's really 1.5 months. And this is just while they don't decide it will take more time until then. That's why it can take 1.5, 2, 3 months. We just can't know. We can just hope that they will comply to their current terms and not extend it again.

Arsalanza

Star Member
Apr 4, 2017
ok a sigh of relief for me ! they have finally sent me acknowledgment ! my docs were received on 18 and 17th april it took them till today to send me confirmation , now my file is in line and if they take 20 business days it means I will get my eca in a month, this is a bit sad because they increased time 5 days in confirmation and 5 days in processing , earlier it was 5 and 15 days , still I believe its alright I didn't have to go to stupid ibcc and hec , hoping to get it soon

Lilix

Apr 2, 2013
munjal said:
Yes IQAS is really fast... and they cost little bit lower compared to WES..

Just few things which you dont get from IQAS
- online degree equivalency
- soft copy of your ECA report
- online account for your file to check status of your ECA

I did get a soft copy of my report from IQAS actually. ::)

Reactions: Sabakamran

BHULLAR07

Apr 14, 2017
I got second email of receiving my documents FROM UNIVERSITY on 13 march. But I am still waiting for Final assessment. They are taking too long :( :(

Totally frustrating ??? ???

Any suggestions?

pplupo

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
BHULLAR07 said:
I got second email of receiving my documents FROM UNIVERSITY on 13 march. But I am still waiting for Final assessment. They are taking too long :( :(

Totally frustrating ??? ???

Any suggestions?
Was it paid already? They only start processing once you have paid.

Shehzad82

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
AOR Received.
25-09-2017
Med's Done....
03-Oct-2017
Arsalanza said:
ok a sigh of relief for me ! they have finally sent me acknowledgment ! my docs were received on 18 and 17th april it took them till today to send me confirmation , now my file is in line and if they take 20 business days it means I will get my eca in a month, this is a bit sad because they increased time 5 days in confirmation and 5 days in processing , earlier it was 5 and 15 days , still I believe its alright I didn't have to go to stupid ibcc and hec , hoping to get it soon
Did you mention your secondary school details on the online form? Since, IQAS doesn't ask for it, is it Ok if this information is not mentioned?

Please guide.

pplupo

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
BHULLAR07 said:
yes i have paid already
Check your spam folder, check the whole month. If you didn't receive anything I would give them a call since they are taking unusually longer on yours.

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
pplupo said:
I called them yesterday because it had completed 9 business days that my package had arrived on the day before yesterday. My package was received on April 19th and my college package was received on April 3rd. They told me on the phone that they did receive my college package but they didn't open the packages from April 19th yet. They also told me they will open April 19th packages still this week.
When I paid for the service, their commitment was to acknowledge the package in 5 days (not business days, just "days").
After they got my package they already changed it to 9 days.
It has passed 11 business days so far and no e-mail was sent.

While I'm confident that they will do the job, my trust in their commitment to the schedule I agreed upon was burnt to the ground. AFAIK they can change the estimates again at any time to any number of days. So it may take 20 business days just for them to acknowledge the package and another 40 business days to process or whatever they say it will take. Since I have already paid and sent everything, I have nothing left but to wait.

When I hired the service I was expecting 5 days for the AoR and 15 business days for processing, in a total of 1 month in the worst case scenario. Now it can take 2, 3 months or more.

I'm extremely dissatisfied at the moment and I would not recommend their services.
Absolutely agree. My transcripts reached there on 19th and till date no email of acknowledgment has come. I am worried about my change of address intimation that was received by IQAS on 25th april. Who knows when will they update that. I hope not later than when they send my report on an older address. Highly disappointed!

Arsalanza

Star Member
Apr 4, 2017
pplupo said:
Was it paid already? They only start processing once you have paid.
bro what if ur mail got lost , ! yes as suggested call them or send a fax with ur file number , write basic details like when u applied and when u got confirmation email etc

Arsalanza

Star Member
Apr 4, 2017
pplupo said:
Just got my AOR. Let's just hope they don't extend the 20 business days again.
bro got 2 mails or 1 , I got one like this , ur application - academic docs have been received and your application is in line

Apr 6, 2017
Hello Everyone!

I am in process of ECA from IQAS,
I sent my documents BDS (Bachelor of Dental Sugrery), sealed signed and stamped, But i also sent Intermediate certificate.
I got documents acknowledgment email yesterday and informed that your application is in line.
Today i received email
''Dear Mr.,

Please note that we are still waiting for your academic documents from the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education. Let IQAS know if we will proceed with the assessment without it. Thank you''

i didn't forward HSSC enveloped copy as people suggested its not needed.
Should i proceed without it as mentioned in email?? would if affect any points on my CIC application?
Your help is appreciated

Thanks

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
humam123456789 said:
Hello Everyone!

I am in process of ECA from IQAS,
I sent my documents BDS (Bachelor of Dental Sugrery), sealed signed and stamped, But i also sent Intermediate certificate.
I got documents acknowledgment email yesterday and informed that your application is in line.
Today i received email
''Dear Mr.,

Please note that we are still waiting for your academic documents from the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education. Let IQAS know if we will proceed with the assessment without it. Thank you''

i didn't forward HSSC enveloped copy as people suggested its not needed.
Should i proceed without it as mentioned in email?? would if affect any points on my CIC application?
Your help is appreciated

Thanks

Why are you posting the same query in every topic? Pls stop spamming the forum and wait for someone to reply!

BHULLAR07

Apr 14, 2017
pplupo said:
Check your spam folder, check the whole month. If you didn't receive anything I would give them a call since they are taking unusually longer on yours.
yes I checked the spam folder, nothing is there. I just called them. they said, " they are still working on it." :eek:
almost 2 months and they are still working on it :-\ :-\