27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-03-2017
Med's Done....
27-03-2017
Passport Req..
06/12/2017
Hi!

1. Yes, you must send a personal envelope with your personal copies and the university must send a sealed envelope stamped with their copies. But I sent all in one package thru FEDEX, as my university does not "send" stuff to Canada. It was fine. I received my ECA report in 12 business days. I do not know the answer for your second question on this topic, I'm sorry.

2. Which entries and which form? Sorry didnt get this one.

cheezwhizluis said:
Hi. Since you're kinda just fresh from sending your application requirements, can I ask a few questions?

1. In the checklist, there's an entry that says "Photocopy of transcripts/statement of marks." Does that mean I have to send a copy of my transcript in addition to the university sending their own copy of my transcript to IQAS? And should my copy of the transcript be same transcript that the university is sending to them?

2. What exactly do you put in those boxes below the entries in Section B? Perhaps you can share what you've put in those entries so I can have an idea what to put?

Thank you very much.

Reactions: adityagupta88

aluanaguimaraes

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-03-2017
Doc's Request.
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-03-2017
Med's Done....
27-03-2017
Passport Req..
06/12/2017
The $100 assessment by WES is not for immigration purposes and will not be accepted to CIC. Both IQAS and WES charge $200 for ECA for immigration purposes.

rkhan15 said:
I read somewhere that IQAS is cheaper than WES. However, I visited the websites for both and see the WES basis Documen-by-Document only costs $100 versus IQAS which is $200 for verification plus shipping. Also, IQAS is only acceptable in Canada from what I understand.

Can someone with more knowledge shed some light on this comparison.

Thanks.

shahza429

May 14, 2016
Yes IQAS really did assessment and sent our in 10 business days :)

i got below email and pdf attached but they didnt mention tracking number so this is how it work or i have to call them to ask for tracking number.

Dear IQAS Client,

The International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) has completed your ECA for Immigration and have mailed it out through FedEx(Federal Express). Please find attached a scanned copy of your IQAS certificate. Thank you and have a great day!

ganesh2583

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Hi Guys,

I mailed all my documents thorough post and my courier service has delivered them to IQAS address couple of days back. But I didn't get any acknowledgment from the IQAS team related to this. Should I wait for more time or can I drop an email to them. If so, does anyone have the email contact of IQAS ? Please let me know.

thecalmestsea

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
19-04-2017
Passport Req..
25-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2017
ganesh2583 said:
Hi Guys,

I mailed all my documents thorough post and my courier service has delivered them to IQAS address couple of days back. But I didn't get any acknowledgment from the IQAS team related to this. Should I wait for more time or can I drop an email to them. If so, does anyone have the email contact of IQAS ? Please let me know.
You might want to wait a bit. IQAS can take a while to acknowledge receipt of the documents.
For mine, it took them about 10 (calendar) days to acknowledge that they received my credentials. This was before they increased the processing time, so you may encounter a longer waiting time.

Unfortunately, they don't provide an email – you'll need to call or send a (snail) mail/fax – https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-contact.aspx

gzing

Dec 6, 2016
hey thecalmestsea,

How much time did it take after the acknowledgement?
They acknowledged my documents on Feb 27th 2017 but I am still to any further response.
Is this normal for IQAS?

Dream-mer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
gzing said:
hey thecalmestsea,

How much time did it take after the acknowledgement?
They acknowledged my documents on Feb 27th 2017 but I am still to any further response.
Is this normal for IQAS?
Mine was acknowledged on 9th march. No update as of yet.

Btw, your 15 business days after acknowledgement of receipt of documents will complete on 20th march. So stay hopeful.

gzing

Dec 6, 2016
Dream-mer said:
Mine was acknowledged on 9th march. No update as of yet.

Btw, your 15 business days after acknowledgement of receipt of documents will complete on 20th march. So stay hopeful.
Hey Dream-mer,

Thanks a lot for giving me hope.
I just got the mail from IQAS and finally my credentials are verified.

I wish you all the best and a speedy process ahead.

Cheers. :D

Dream-mer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
gzing said:
Hey Dream-mer,

Great. Congrats man :)

Now, your process has given me hope!

thecalmestsea

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
19-04-2017
Passport Req..
25-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2017
Congrats on the ECA, gzing!

For everyone's reference, here's my timeline (when IQAS processing time was 10 biz days):

• Application mailed to IQAS: 6 Feb
    Transcripts mailed to IQAS (by 2 institutes): 11 Feb
    IQAS acknowledged receipt of application: 11 Feb
    IQAS acknowledged receipt of transcripts: 22 Feb
    ECA (soft copy): 8 March
    ECA (hard copy): 13 March

kknid

Mar 14, 2017
Hi All,

I have a Bachelor's Degree (3 years) and achieved 45% marks in total for 3 years. I am sending my documents to IQAS for assessment. However, not really sure if i will get any points for it, since i have really low percentage. Has anyone here in the forum experienced it or has any inputs.

Thanks in advance.

maheenakmal

Aug 31, 2016
gzing said:
Hey Dream-mer,

hi

did u mail them attested photocopies of degree and transcript or just a photocopy...and can i mail them all documents in a single envelope??? marriage certificate and proof of name?????

and one more thing should i send only my final transcript or each semester's marksheet...

plz reply

kashifshaikh

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
one quick question here
i was trying to calculate my CRS score

i have 2 degrees i.e. BBA (3 year program) and MBA (1 year program) from the same university

so in my education bracket do i mention Two or more certificate / diplomas / degrees. One must be for a program of three years or more. OR Bachelors Degree. Three or more year program at a university because i remember my cousin who is a citizen in Canada told me that 16 years of education is counted as Bachelors in Canada.

I need to know this because this creates a lot of difference in the calculation of my CRS score.

ganesh2583

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Advice needed...!!

Hey Guys I need your suggestion. I have applied for ECA in IQAS and have mailed all my certificate to them. I have received an acknowledgment from them with subject "Receipt of your International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) application - academic documents" on 21st March. Its been 12 working days, but I was not contacted again by them still. From the comments I read in this thread they would process in 10 days. And as of now alberta.ca site seems to be down. :( :(

Please let me know if I have to way for more time regarding this before I start to worry.

Dream-mer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
ganesh2583 said:
Advice needed...!!

Hey Guys I need your suggestion. I have applied for ECA in IQAS and have mailed all my certificate to them. I have received an acknowledgment from them with subject "Receipt of your International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) application - academic documents" on 21st March. Its been 12 working days, but I was not contacted again by them still. From the comments I read in this thread they would process in 10 days. And as of now alberta.ca site seems to be down. :( :(

Please let me know if I have to way for more time regarding this before I start to worry.
They say 15 working days. Stay hopeful. Maybe in the upcoming week, it will be finalized.