+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA Assessment

ecpradeep1

Star Member
Apr 7, 2016
I am planning to do ECA using the IQAS, I saw below points in their website.

1.Copies of your completed diploma/degree certificate(s) (IQAS will not assess incomplete or provisional academic credentials).
2.Academic transcripts/mark sheets mailed directly to IQAS by the issuing institution.
3.The signed application form.
4.Translations of all educational documents if they are not in English.
5.Proof of name (a copy of a government issued identity document) and if your current name is different from the name on the academic credentials, proof of name change (for example a copy of marriage certificate).

My Question is , Should i send Points 1,3, and 5 with checklist prior to IQAS before sending the transcript from University?

Because currently i am canada , and i am asking my uncle to get the Transcripts from University and post it to the IQAS.

Or can i send the 1,3,5, and application form documents scanned and ask him to put it in the envelope along with the transcript envelope from the university?

Suggestions pls..

Reactions: Ashmeet1994

iphie28

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
You can send ur docs separately but pls note that only your school can send ur transcripts directly to IQAS, your uncle can't as it as to be signed and sealed in the manner directed. Also remember to send d transcript request form (fill ur part of the form) to ur uncle coz ur uni has to fill and sign theirs.
Goodluck.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iphie28 said:
You can send ur docs separately but pls note that only your school can send ur transcripts directly to IQAS, your uncle can't as it as to be signed and sealed in the manner directed. Also remember to send d transcript request form (fill ur part of the form) to ur uncle coz ur uni has to fill and sign theirs.
Goodluck.
As long as the documents are sealed and enclosed in an envelope by university it can be sent by anyone. It is not mandatory to have transcript request form. It is important to have each envelopes labeled with application reference number.

Reactions: adityagupta88

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DXB1111 said:
Pls let me know whether an assessment done by IQAS is valid across Canada or only within Alberta.
Accepted by CIC and that means Canada.

iphie28

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
jairichi said:
As long as the documents are sealed and enclosed in an envelope by university it can be sent by anyone. It is not mandatory to have transcript request form. It is important to have each envelopes labeled with application reference number.

Yeah thanks Jairichi ;)

ok3

Star Member
Aug 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-06-2016
Med's Done....
25-05-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2016
LANDED..........
ecpradeep1 said:
I am planning to do ECA using the IQAS, I saw below points in their website.

1.Copies of your completed diploma/degree certificate(s) (IQAS will not assess incomplete or provisional academic credentials).
2.Academic transcripts/mark sheets mailed directly to IQAS by the issuing institution.
3.The signed application form.
4.Translations of all educational documents if they are not in English.
5.Proof of name (a copy of a government issued identity document) and if your current name is different from the name on the academic credentials, proof of name change (for example a copy of marriage certificate).

My Question is , Should i send Points 1,3, and 5 with checklist prior to IQAS before sending the transcript from University?

Because currently i am canada , and i am asking my uncle to get the Transcripts from University and post it to the IQAS.

Or can i send the 1,3,5, and application form documents scanned and ask him to put it in the envelope along with the transcript envelope from the university?

Suggestions pls..
Yes, I sent passport bio page photocopy and copies of transcripts and degree certificates in advance.

Reactions: VinayThakur

borak

Jun 8, 2016
ayyub85 said:
Thanks a lot for such guidence, I now got the picture that I need the photocopies of my
1- BE Electronics Engineering
2-MBA
3-Intermediate(No need I guess)
4-Passport
and send these photocopies to my university and tell them to attest,seal and gave them back to me so that I can directly send to IQAS by myself to expedite the matter.

Am I right guyz?
Again Bundle of thanks.

Regards
Ayyub
Do I need to request for a separate duplicate transcript or attested photocopy from university will work for assessment from IQAS?

Please advice.

Thanks

nkb1976

Sep 1, 2016
Hi
I sent my originals from Uk on 8th July 2016; I got a notification by email on 22-july 2016 that they had received my documents. I received the assessment and the originals back by fedex on 30th Aug 2016. They take 5-6 weeks after they receive the docs.
I hope it helps. I had been searching for info and so decided to post it to help others (all other comments were quite out of date)
N

ScarletSails

Dec 3, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IQAS received my documents on August 19 and sent me an email of confirmation. I received my ECA today via email and via post mail to my home address in Canada. It was really quick. I am very happy with their service.

pointers

Oct 24, 2016
Hi

I am from Pakistan. Please note that -- MY UNIVERSITY IS NOT REGISTERED IN WAS-- and for fastest ECA evaluation which organization should I used. I heard that IQAS is doing evaluation is 10 working days. Please advise.

Regards

syedarsalan

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
ayyub85 said:
Dear Friends,
I am willing to apply my education certificates assessment under IQAS, but I have some confusions. I will appreciate if you could be able to remove my confusions.
1- IQAS says that my institution should directly send the documents for assessment. Means I first apply for duplicate copies of my certificates from my university and then tell my university to forward these duplicates to IQAS?

2-I have original documents with me, so is it possible that I first make copy of these originals and ask my university to attest them and once attested I will ask my university to forward them to IQAS?

3- Is it possible that instead of my university send them how about the Higher Education Commission send them. Will it be acceptable by them

I humbly seek such info.

Regards
Ayyub
what did you do finally please advise?

syedarsalan

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
iphie28 said:
i got my IQAS ECA by courier yesterday, not only was my credential assessed correctly, it took IQAS 7business days to complete my evaluation and it got to me 4days after. im so impressed and will recommend IQAS anyday anytime ;D 8)
Hello, that's great. So you sent them documents in university sealed envelope or university sent them directly?

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syedarsalan said:
Hello, that's great. So you sent them documents in university sealed envelope or university sent them directly?
IQAS accepts documents sent anyway.