+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA Assessment

krish_trovert

Nov 2, 2017
Category........
App. Filed.......
08-11-2018
I have sent my Academic Records Form but was not able to write my IQAS reference number, what should I do?
I messaged IQAS but only automated reply was received. Should I request another from my college?
Anyone have the same situation?
**UPDATE: email received from IQAS when I asked the same question above**

Dear ______,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA).

That will be fine, IQAS will try to match your transcripts and ECA application package with your full name.

Should you have any further questions regarding the IQAS application process, you can contact the IQAS office at 1-780-427-2655.

Regards,

KP

Client Service Officer

Government of Alberta

Ministry of Labour

Abhishek0410

May 4, 2018
Hi All,
I have a question regarding evaluation from IQAS .

I already got my bachelors degree evaluated from WES . Now I need to get my PGDM evaluated from IQAS .

Do I need to get my Bachelors degree evaluated again by IQAS ?

I have the sealed transcripts for PGDM from my Institution (IMT CDL India ) . Can I send the sealed documents myself ?

Thanks
Hello Bro,

Even I have the same query?? Did it worked for you. I am also getting one assesed from WES and other from IQAS or CES, since mine is also PGDFP.

Abhishek0410

May 4, 2018
Hello Friends,

Please guide me.

I have completed my B.com from mumbai university (3 years) and Post graduate diploma in Financial Planning from International college of financial Planning, delhi (1 year course).

1. In WES, mumbai university is mentioned and there we can send the transcripts, not required by MU to mail them.
Mumbai university will never send the transcripts on their own

2. But for my PGDFP evaluation, i am considering IQAS or CES? Is this a good option to evaluate both from different bodies.

I am actually targeting for "Two or more diplomas, degrees ..." option in CRS.

Please guide.

tmahajan

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hello Bro,

Even I have the same query?? Did it worked for you. I am also getting one assesed from WES and other from IQAS or CES, since mine is also PGDFP.
Hi Abhishek ,

I just received my ECA yesterday . I tried with IQAS and it was positive .

Regards

tmahajan

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hi All,

Finally Received the ECA from IQAS .
Below is my timeline

All documents (Application and All Transcripts) reached IQAS: 06th Mar 2018
1st AOR: 16th Apr 2018
ECA: 9th May 2018

Hard copy of ECA: 11th May 2018

Result date mentioned on my ECA is 20th Apr 2018.

Regards

Lego&Gilly

Oct 20, 2017
Hi All,

Below is my timeline

Regards
Congrats! Did you assess both the degrees from IQAS or only PG?

tmahajan

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Thanks .

I got my PG assessed only since my Bachelor was already assessed by WES . IQAS assessed my PG as University certificate since it was a 1Year Program .

Abhishek0410

May 4, 2018
Hi Abhishek ,

I just received my ECA yesterday . I tried with IQAS and it was positive .

Regards
Hello tmahajan

Please guide me.

I have completed my B.com from mumbai university (3 years) and Post graduate diploma in Financial Planning from International college of financial Planning, delhi (1 year course).

1. In WES, mumbai university is mentioned and there we can send the transcripts, not required by MU to mail them.

2. But for my PGDFP evaluation, i am considering IQAS or CES? Is this a good option to evaluate both from different bodies.

Please guide.

Lego&Gilly

Oct 20, 2017
Hi guys

I have done my MBA from Stratford University accredited by ACICS USA. I was rejected the Assessment from WES for my MBA , Do you think applying for IQAS was a right decision and would be able do provide ECA for the same???
And Also
I got my 2nd AOR ON 6th Dec 17
How much time you guys think will it take to get the final ECA????
Hi, Did you get positive assessment for the university from IQAS?

Dep$mode

May 12, 2018
Thanks .

I got my PG assessed only since my Bachelor was already assessed by WES . IQAS assessed my PG as University certificate since it was a 1Year Program .
Pls advise as I’m planning to get my masters assessed thru IQAS.... as well... do I need to send my bachelors docs as well and also at the time of application... do I need to fill details of their education details other than masters... looking forward for your reply

Lego&Gilly

Oct 20, 2017
My timeline for SCDL PGDBA mktg - Equivalency 2 years PG diploma post Bachelor's

Docs reached : 26 Jan
1st Aor : 15 Mar
2nd AoR: Not Received
Eca soft copy: 17 April
Hardcopy : Awaiting
Hi, can you please let me know the result date mentioned in your letter. Looking at posts, it seems like decisions are made early but IQAS takes time to send the soft copy.

tanmaisneha

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Alberta
Hello tmahajan

Please guide me.

Please guide.
Hi Abhishek,

My wife is also from ICFP and we tried with CES ( Toronto ) and they mentioned in the report that it is not valid at all. If you want try with IQAS.

Do let me know what is the outcome.

Regards,
Tanmai

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Hi All,

Below is my timeline

Regards
Good what abt 2nd aor?
Or when was ur transcript delivered?

Abhishek0410

May 4, 2018
Hi Abhishek,

My wife is also from ICFP and we tried with CES ( Toronto ) and they mentioned in the report that it is not valid at all. If you want try with IQAS.

Do let me know what is the outcome.

Regards,
Tanmai
hi Tanmai,

please provide me with your number so that we can talk