+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA Assessment

skyabcred

Apr 23, 2018
As long as the documents are sealed and enclosed in an envelope by university it can be sent by anyone. It is not mandatory to have transcript request form. It is important to have each envelopes labeled with application reference number.
So if i have attested photocopies of degree and transcripts in sealed and stamped envelope without the transcript request form, there won't be any problem? Are you sure about that? The official website give the impression that the transcript request form is mandatory.

spartanz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
IELTS Request
03/03/18 - L: 8.5 R: 8.5 W: 6.5 S: 7 ; -SCREWED-- (04/07/18) - L: 6.5 - R:7.5 - W:6.5 - S:7 ; 5/12/2018 : L: 7 R : 9 W: 7 S : 8
So if i have attested photocopies of degree and transcripts in sealed and stamped envelope without the transcript request form, there won't be any problem? Are you sure about that? The official website give the impression that the transcript request form is mandatory.
No, it should not be a problem

I am planning to send too without that request form inside

Reactions: skyabcred

masoodali

May 7, 2018
Hi, I need help in filling Section-B of IQAS ECA Application checklist.

I want to know that what to mention in the space given below the lines Photocopy of the degree/diploma (name in the original language) and Photocopy of transcripts/statement of marks and Transcripts (mark sheets, grade reports) issued by:
Need the same information for this

masoodali

May 7, 2018
Hi, I need help in filling Section-B of IQAS ECA Application checklist.

I want to know that what to mention in the space given below the lines:
1) Photocopy of the degree/diploma (name in the original language)
2)
Photocopy of transcripts/statement of marks:
3)
Transcripts (mark sheets, grade reports) issued by:
Need this information guys so that I can complete my form

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Need this information guys so that I can complete my form
1) Photocopy of the degree/diploma (name in the original language) : Master of Business Administration
2)
Photocopy of transcripts/statement of marks: Master of Business Administration
3)
Transcripts (mark sheets, grade reports) issued by: University Name (Like: Mumbai University)

masoodali

May 7, 2018
1) Photocopy of the degree/diploma (name in the original language) : Master of Business Administration
2)
Photocopy of transcripts/statement of marks: Master of Business Administration
3)
Transcripts (mark sheets, grade reports) issued by: University Name (Like: Mumbai University)
Thanks alot

krish_trovert

Nov 2, 2017
Category........
App. Filed.......
08-11-2018
I have sent my Academic Records Form but was not able to write my IQAS reference number, what should I do?
I messaged IQAS but only automated reply was received. Should I request another from my college?
Anyone have the same situation?

Ammy_Pune

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
I have sent my Academic Records Form but was not able to write my IQAS reference number, what should I do?
I messaged IQAS but only automated reply was received. Should I request another from my college?
Anyone have the same situation?
I think, It won't be issue, Coz your name is there and collage do send your ref no. It will take more time then the normal but it won`t be and a Issue.
Best Way call them and ask for your satisfaction.

Reactions: krish_trovert

krish_trovert

Nov 2, 2017
Category........
App. Filed.......
08-11-2018
I think, It won't be issue, Coz your name is there and collage do send your ref no. It will take more time then the normal but it won`t be and a Issue.
Best Way call them and ask for your satisfaction.
thank you! this response relieved me!

Vinudeep

Sep 7, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have questions regarding IQAS assessment registration, Please help

My passport or educational documents does not have last name , while creating/registering application in IQAS, what should i provide for last name field ? suppose if i leave last name blank or just put "." and provide first name as per passport, will it work out ?

My passport given name is <name> <Expanded initials> and no surname/lastname(kept as blank) in passport, while my education documents has just <first name > and <initials>

could you please let me know in this case what should i select as first name and last name while creating application in IQAS

Thanks