+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA Assessment

Nikmal

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Hi all, thanks for the support that you are giving. I think finally i will get answers to my questions.
I got my evaluation done from WES and they did not consider my Masters from amity university distance learning. After reading the posts here i see that IQAS will evaluate it however I am required to get the certificate of recognition from registrar of university and letter of recognition of the university from UGC.
I am now confused as to how i will include these documents with my transcripts? Is it possible that i take the transcripts from university including the request form and seal it in yet another envelope with the letters of recognition and send it on my own? Or do i have to ask my university to include those documents and send it along with the transcripts? M so confused.

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
Your understanding is almost correct. I would like to stress you some points. Since you have two degrees I assume they are from different universities. In that case they need to be in separate envelopes. Attestation of documents is not enough. It has to be enclosed in an envelope and has to be sealed at the open end with university official stamp. Send it to IQAS with other required documents using a courier that provides online tracking. No need for your intermediate documents. No need for passport attestation by university.
Hi,
Do we need to send photocopies of transcript and degree through university or ask the university to re-issue and then send to IQAS? kindly help

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi,
Do we need to send photocopies of transcript and degree through university or ask the university to re-issue and then send to IQAS? kindly help
Ask University to re issue. Photo copie of transcript is not accepted.

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
Hi all,

I am thinking of using IQAS for ECA. Can someone tell me if they have a different process compared to WES? Also how much time do these guys take. Is there an option to pay and expedite?

Thanks

OMI11

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
Following is my wife's ECA report by WES.

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Bachelor's degree (four years
)
Duplicate Evaluation Report (original completed on October 02, 2017)

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS
1. Credential Authentication: Documents were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Intermediate Examination Certificate
Year: 2011
Awarded By: Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Gujranwala
Major/Specialization: General Academic
Canadian Equivalency: Secondary school diploma

2. Credential Authentication: Documents were verified by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Arts (Pass)
Year: 2013
Awarded By: University of the Punjab
Major/Specialization: Liberal Arts
Canadian Equivalency: Diploma (two years)

Remarks: The course-by-course analysis is based on the attached transcript and a
sample evaluation in our database*.

3. Credential Authentication: Documents were verified by the institution
Credential: Master of Arts
Year: 2015
Awarded By: University of the Punjab
Major/Specialization: Economics
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

My question is how should I fill this information in express entry profile?
How many rows should I create in profile.

I will Highly appreciate your response... Thank you