+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*INLAND* Spousal Sponsorship *SEPTEMBER 2021*

Newwbiee_28

Mar 11, 2022
Hi boss did cpc-m transfer your file to Etobicoke office for further assessment for final decision?please must reply.thanks ,is your application inland?
Hey! Yes they did transfer my file from cpc-m to Etobicoke for further processing..and yes inland application

Newwbiee_28

Mar 11, 2022
No idea
It seems so but cant be sure except i look at gcms notes
I don't think they did. You would be notified even on gcm thar your application has been transferred. Now most likely it would go there for you to collect your landing documents but it wasn't there for processing. I guess your case is easy. Are you a single applicant?

gullu nath

Mar 31, 2022
I don't think they did. You would be notified even on gcm thar your application has been transferred. Now most likely it would go there for you to collect your landing documents but it wasn't there for processing. I guess your case is easy. Are you a single applicant?
Hi newbie -28
My application also transferred to Etobicoke office for further assessment what you think why they transfer?

Reactions: Newwbiee_28

Newwbiee_28

Mar 11, 2022
Hi newbie -28
My application also transferred to Etobicoke office for further assessment what you think why they transfer?
Most likely for further assessment such as they are pretty much looking deep into our application. Soon to receive ADR for more documents or so. But I think they sent the files there to do more investigating on the application. Did you sign up for a portal or gcm notes? Cases only go to Etobicoke for further processing when cpc-m have second thoughts about some part of your application. Doesn't mean you won't be approved. They are just doing more processing to your application. Let's keep our fingers crossed that they will approve us soon.

chaa51934

Apr 3, 2022
Hey everyone, I am under PGWP and a work visa that expires June 16. My spouse and I are looking to apply for inland sponsorship + OWP very soon (we are waiting for a marriage certificate) to allow me to continue living and working in Canada.

Have a question - after I send in the application in the coming weeks, what would I need to receive before June 16 in order to have implied status? Would it have to be the "temporary AOR with prospective app#" or the AOR? Not sure what is the difference between the two and the timelines on this forum are concerning me...

Shouldn't sending the OWP application together with spousal sponsorship give me implied status regardless?

Newwbiee_28

Mar 11, 2022
Hi all,
My common-law partner received her CoPR on March 22.
Paper application sent on Sep-22, temp AOR received on Oct-01 and Medical and Background checks passed in Feb-22.
Good luck to everyone!
That is good news! Congratulations to both of you and enjoy living your lives together. Wishing you both best of luck

Newwbiee_28

Mar 11, 2022
Sigh...my background check and eligibility has being processing since forever! I'm very much hoping to hear something good news soon.

geetsm21

Apr 5, 2022
Hi All, First up the threads and information shared here has been so comforting to me! I submitted my application, online, on Feb 15, 2022 and I only received an email stating that they have received my application. felt like I was in no mans land through this process, reading your posts has been really helpful for my state of mind! I noticed references to offices in Mississauga and Etobicoke, how do I know which office is dealing with my application.

Reactions: corvus777

Newwbiee_28

Mar 11, 2022
Has anyone in this forum applied for spousal sponsorship and their application was transferred to another local VO ? Could you tell me how long the process take since the time it was transferred for you to get a response from them? Please

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
Today I have received $245 refund from Immigration and I’m not sure what is that for. Only refund I was expecting was 85$ as I paid biometrics twice and than I sent 255$ owp and I am not sure why they sent me $245 back ?