+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*INLAND* Spousal Sponsorship *SEPTEMBER 2021*

Sarahmc89

Dec 24, 2017
Thanks for replying. Do you know if the situation varies per province as well?
That I am not too sure of, but i would say no, unless possibly Quebec as i think they do things a little differently but if you go through other forums (months) of timelines for Inland PR they all seem to be similar and not Provence dependant

Newwbiee_28

Mar 11, 2022
Anyone here still waiting for a response since their application has been sent to Etobicoke Visa Office ? Omg! I'm on the edge of giving up. My file has been transferred since March no update till this day. These wait time are ruining family lives. Applied since September 2021 and I've seen everyone on this forum received their PR. I have no hope left in me.

corvus777

Star Member
Oct 18, 2021
Category........
FAM
Anyone here still waiting for a response since their application has been sent to Etobicoke Visa Office ? Omg! I'm on the edge of giving up. My file has been transferred since March no update till this day. These wait time are ruining family lives. Applied since September 2021 and I've seen everyone on this forum received their PR. I have no hope left in me.
Please have faith
As it has clicked for others here, yours will come soon

The processing time is reducing gradually

Newwbiee_28

Mar 11, 2022
Hello all so after I was discouraged from such a long wait after seeing everyone receiving their PR. I got a call from the officer on my case she just basically called to ask me couple questions over the phone and said my application is going good no need for me to worry she just wanted to ask me two questions. And she will call me back at 2pm today. God is good!! Thank you all for the encouraging words because I was about to give up. I can sleep peacefully at nights now

Reactions: corvus777

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
Hello all so after I was discouraged from such a long wait after seeing everyone receiving their PR. I got a call from the officer on my case she just basically called to ask me couple questions over the phone and said my application is going good no need for me to worry she just wanted to ask me two questions. And she will call me back at 2pm today. God is good!! Thank you all for the encouraging words because I was about to give up. I can sleep peacefully at nights now
That’s good, I might got call as well but I never answer unknown numbers, so can you please let me know what number was that and if you don’t mind what kind of questions she asked ? Thank you

Newwbiee_28

Mar 11, 2022
@joe555 she called from her desk phone and sent an email also. I guess I didnt saw the email on time so she called me and left me her number to return her call. The question she ask was just about my husband. So I hopefully by this weekend I should hear something or sooner.

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
@joe555 she called from her desk phone and sent an email also. I guess I didnt saw the email on time so she called me and left me her number to return her call. The question she ask was just about my husband. So I hopefully by this weekend I should hear something or sooner.
Your husband is the sponsor ?

corvus777

Star Member
Oct 18, 2021
Category........
FAM
good news soon

Reactions: Newwbiee_28

AJ 93

Mar 9, 2022
Hey guys.
I received the PR portal invite and updated my address and photo 3 weeks ago. It is still in review and I haven't received the ecopr. Did anyone else wait for the ecopr this long?

Reactions: corvus777

corvus777

Star Member
Oct 18, 2021
Category........
FAM
Hey guys.
I received the PR portal invite and updated my address and photo 3 weeks ago. It is still in review and I haven't received the ecopr. Did anyone else wait for the ecopr this long?
You are almost there.. a few days away .. it could be this friday!

Sarahmc89

Dec 24, 2017
Hey guys.
I am also waiting 2 and a half weeks at thos point

Newwbiee_28

Mar 11, 2022
Hello all today is my day to rejoice I got approved for permanent resident. Giving God thanks for this stressful journey because at the end it will bring you joy.