+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*INLAND* Spousal Sponsorship *SEPTEMBER 2021*

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
Hey guys.
I received the PR portal invite and updated my address and photo 3 weeks ago. It is still in review and I haven't received the ecopr. Did anyone else wait for the ecopr this long?
It’s been a month for me no copr after uploading picture and address.

AMAN Gull

May 27, 2022
Hello all today is my day to rejoice I got approved for permanent resident. Giving God thanks for this stressful journey because at the end it will bring you joy.
hi newbie 28
my file is also transfered since 18th march 2022 from cpc missisauga to etobicoke local visa office for further assessment and i am still waiting for their response on my file for final decision , i saw your text in this group and even you got approved ,congrats for that,it would be very helpful for me if you share your experience like how long they took to process your application after sent to etobicoke office,and what kind of questions did ircc officer ask you when you faced their call ,i will be very thankful to you if you reply about this ,thanks,

Reactions: Newwbiee_28

Newwbiee_28

Mar 11, 2022
hi newbie 28
my file is also transfered since 18th march 2022 from cpc missisauga to etobicoke local visa office for further assessment and i am still waiting for their response on my file for final decision , i saw your text in this group and even you got approved ,congrats for that,it would be very helpful for me if you share your experience like how long they took to process your application after sent to etobicoke office,and what kind of questions did ircc officer ask you when you faced their call ,i will be very thankful to you if you reply about this ,thanks,
My file was transferred to Etobicoke on the 25th of March 2022 .. no additional documents was asked for, no interview was required. They contacted me on May 16, 2022 and they approved me May 18, 2022. Basically my application was complicated because of my history with CBSA. And my husband is on probation so she asked me few questions in regards to CBSA and also in regards to my husband case. Instead of asked for documents she just basically asked the questions over the phone. And approved me after. So basically It was a month later I heard back from them since it was transferred ending of March to Etobicoke. I provided alot of proof along with my application so I'm guessing that's why they didn't require anything from me...I hope this helps. Good luck on your application and I hope they will contact you soon

AJ 93

Mar 9, 2022
Hey guys, I just receiver my ecopr email to download. There is a spelling error, and I need to reach out to IRCC. How do I do it? Is webform the only way??

AMAN Gull

May 27, 2022
My file was transferred to Etobicoke on the 25th of March 2022 .. no additional documents was asked for, no interview was required. They contacted me on May 16, 2022 and they approved me May 18, 2022. Basically my application was complicated because of my history with CBSA. And my husband is on probation so she asked me few questions in regards to CBSA and also in regards to my husband case. Instead of asked for documents she just basically asked the questions over the phone. And approved me after. So basically It was a month later I heard back from them since it was transferred ending of March to Etobicoke. I provided alot of proof along with my application so I'm guessing that's why they didn't require anything from me...I hope this helps. Good luck on your application and I hope they will contact you soon
Hi newbie -28
Thanks for reply
Was your case status showing in process my status is showing application received ?

corvus777

Star Member
Oct 18, 2021
Category........
FAM
Thank you @corvus777
I'll always remember how you have encouraged me all the time whenever I post in the forum of giving up on my application. You're always assuring me that I should just hang in there it will be all over soon. Thank you so much for your encouraging words all the time .
So happy to hear this....
the next step commences... settlement :)

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
It’s been around 50 days that I have received my portal invite and submitted picture and submitted my address in canada but there is no movement since then.

I originally paid $1135 but I received OWP without paying work permit fee, after couple weeks I got an email that “we have used work permit fee from the original amount paid ($1135) so please pay out standing balance” so in reply to that I did paid $255 right away.

5 days later I noticed I’ve received $245 back in my visa account, so I was really confused, I told my consultant she said if immigration need more fees they will let you know, but my theory is they used $255 fee for work permit from right of residence fee ($500) that’s why they sent me $245 back, even tho I’ve paid work permit $255 right away after they have informed me.

Now I don’t know what should I do like there is no movement so may be it’s because of there is money shortage if it’s the case why they are not letting me know, and why would they return my $245 without sending any email about it.
I’m just waiting for ecopr from last 50 days , it’s frustrating as there is no communication from there side.

AJ 93

Mar 9, 2022
Hey guys. I received my eCOPR after 6 weeks of updating the portal. Waiting ont he PR card now. Anyone received that yet??

Reactions: corvus777

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
On 7th June, @IRCC gc key account.

IRCC asked me to send them right of pr fee receipt within 7 days as they told me they won’t generate ecopr without that so I sent receipt via web form right away but webform sometimes takes more than 7 days to be viewed by them…..so not sure how they will get it within 7 days and my ecopr depends on this :(

and today I opened my pr portal it says my mailing address is «undefined » .
I am very sure I entered the right address, there is an option to add/edit but im not sure if I should.
may be it was a technical error :(

please help!!!!!