+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*INLAND* Spousal Sponsorship *SEPTEMBER 2021*

bbyoda

Sep 18, 2021
Hi all,

Didn't see any existing thread for September 2021 INLAND, so I'm creating a new one here.

Our application was received on September 23, 2021. We just got an AOR email with temporary application number.

If there are other September 2021 inland applicants out there, hope we could connect here or in a Whatsapp group.

Wishing speedy and smooth application process for everyone.

Cheers.

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
Hi all,

Didn't see any existing thread for September 2021 INLAND, so I'm creating a new one here.

Our application was received on September 23, 2021. We just got an AOR email with temporary application number.

If there are other September 2021 inland applicants out there, hope we could connect here or in a Whatsapp group.

Wishing speedy and smooth application process for everyone.

Cheers.
my papers are ready but I want to double-check and do reviews with an experienced person and will send documents in couple days.
You can count me in

Tiger2000

Oct 2, 2021
Hi there,
I just received the Submission Confirmation Letter from IRCC indicating our application for PR under the Common-Law Inland was received on Sep 14, 2021. We also received a Temporary Application No. and now waiting for the AOR.

Tiger2000

Oct 2, 2021
my papers are ready but I want to double-check and do reviews with an experienced person and will send documents in couple days.
You can count me in
I believe you receive the Submission Confirmation Letter with the temp application number., I understand the AOR comes after when IRCC reviews your application and confirms is complete.

OG Porbs

Oct 2, 2021
I sent my paper application with OWP on September 28 and it delivered to CPC-M on September 29. No update from CIC.

OG Porbs

Oct 2, 2021
I completed it too but still checking and hesitating to send
I can imagine! Trying to make it pitch perfect and scared you may miss something. But then again, you need to submit it at some point. I would advise you get two good pairs of eyes to look at the complete application again and then the checklist. Then you submit and hope for the best.

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
I can imagine! Trying to make it pitch perfect and scared you may miss something. But then again, you need to submit it at some point. I would advise you get two good pairs of eyes to look at the complete application again and then the checklist. Then you submit and hope for the best.
thats what I am trying to do but my relative didn't have time to do so I am just on my own. Finalizing is a difficult step.

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
lawyers office asked $500 for just review one guy told me $1000.
If prices would be reasonable I would pay them but not $500

bbyoda

Sep 18, 2021
Hi everyone, thanks for commenting in this thread. I haven't had any updates from IRCC since the initial AOR email.