+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*INLAND* Spousal Sponsorship *SEPTEMBER 2021*

Vishal A

Apr 9, 2016
Hi Everyone

I am trying to upload photo on the PR portal. The photo was taken at a professional photo studio. When I upload the photo on the portal, it give below error:

Warning: Your photo does not meet the following requirements:
  • Brightness: Your photo may be too bright or too dark.

Did anyone else face a similar error? I tried to edit the image for brightness. But still, I am getting the same error. How should I resolve this?

Thank you.

karanvir jassal

May 18, 2018
You can go to the studio and ask them to reclick the photo as its not accepted on the portal. You can show a screenshot to them and they should do it for free

Vishal A

Apr 9, 2016
I have scanned the photo using a scanning machine. Image quality is as per the specifications in terms of size and resolution. Still facing this issue.

Vles

Jul 29, 2018
Ontario
Hi Everyone

I am trying to upload photo on the PR portal. The photo was taken at a professional photo studio. When I upload the photo on the portal, it give below error:

Warning: Your photo does not meet the following requirements:
  • Brightness: Your photo may be too bright or too dark.

Did anyone else face a similar error? I tried to edit the image for brightness. But still, I am getting the same error. How should I resolve this?

Thank you.
I had the same problem, I ignored and submitted it anyways. Received my pr card one week later.

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
(August 2021 Applicant)
1) Everything is complete in new tracker, COPR number was issued on tracker more than 3 months ago and from last few months I am receiving ghost updates every two days.
2) In PR portal, my address and photo shows under review.
3) GC key no change

In June, they sent me an email that your PR is approved, you just need to pay right of permanent residence fee to get COPR which I paid right away, Its been more than 3 months I didn't get COPR and nothing changed since than.

I have no clue what should I do, this is really frustrating.

corvus777

Star Member
Oct 18, 2021
Category........
FAM
(August 2021 Applicant)
1) Everything is complete in new tracker, COPR number was issued on tracker more than 3 months ago and from last few months I am receiving ghost updates every two days.
2) In PR portal, my address and photo shows under review.
3) GC key no change

In June, they sent me an email that your PR is approved, you just need to pay right of permanent residence fee to get COPR which I paid right away, Its been more than 3 months I didn't get COPR and nothing changed since than.

I have no clue what should I do, this is really frustrating.
Its almost here
You will get the wonderful news sooner than later

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
Its almost here
You will get the wonderful news sooner than later
I called ircc 3-4 weeks ago to just make sure if they got my receipt from last webform I sent she replied that they have sent the receipt to the department who is responsible for issuing copr so I’m in the que for copr. But it’s taking way too long as other people who started application recently their progress is much faster than mine.

• Wow
Reactions: Eleesa

sahilpk

Aug 23, 2021
Hello everyone my application transferred to eticbocke for further assessment and now the status shows from IN process to application received how much it will take to process and transfer of file is good or bad sign.