+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*INLAND* Spousal Sponsorship *SEPTEMBER 2021*

Newwbiee_28

Mar 11, 2022
Seems as if I'm the only one on this forum that applied September and still not getting any feedback from ircc or anything since I do medical no ITA, no update or anything. I'm beginning to get stressed out. But I'm still holding on to faith.

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
hey guys, my initial inland spouse application got returned (was sent in October2021 and returned in Feb 2022) I corrected mistakes and resent the application form.
Now my spouse's study permit expires on May 26 2022, Consultant advised applying for a visitor record to stay in Canada and the consultant said it will be approved because my spouse is giving birth to our child on April 23, 2022, and Alberta Health Card covers it until May 26 2022. Now my question is we will apply for a visitor record 4-5 days before her study permit expiration and I am wondering will my spouse be able to receive Alberta Health Card?
Has anyone had a similar experience?

corvus777

Star Member
Oct 18, 2021
Category........
FAM
Seems as if I'm the only one on this forum that applied September and still not getting any feedback from ircc or anything since I do medical no ITA, no update or anything. I'm beginning to get stressed out. But I'm still holding on to faith.
Please be encouraged
Your pre arrival will be soon in the email

Reactions: Newwbiee_28

Jop2022

Feb 17, 2022
Please be encouraged. My application went from medicals completed straight to Portal invite without any other letters. Please hang on, I'm sure you'd hear something soon.

Newwbiee_28

Mar 11, 2022
Thank you @corvus777 and @Jop2022 I will be encouraged. So today I checked my ecas only to see it has been changed from 'in process' to 'application received' does anyone knows what this means? I'm beginning to freak out again. As far as I know is that the only thing that had left to be completed was my background check and eligibility and final decision. But I don't understand why it changes to application received today. Need some guidance please

S1201

Sep 8, 2021
Thank you @corvus777 and @Jop2022 I will be encouraged. So today I checked my ecas only to see it has been changed from 'in process' to 'application received' does anyone knows what this means? I'm beginning to freak out again. As far as I know is that the only thing that had left to be completed was my background check and eligibility and final decision. But I don't understand why it changes to application received today. Need some guidance please
We both are on the same boat

Newwbiee_28

Mar 11, 2022
We both are on the same boat
Have you done your medical and everything already? I did everything already and was hoping to hear something but instead it changed from in process to application received. I just want to know how long or what's the process after this

Reactions: z1nk1nk

S1201

Sep 8, 2021
Have you done your medical and everything already? I did everything already and was hoping to hear something but instead it changed from in process to application received. I just want to know how long or what's the process after this
Only PA "Eligibility" is pending . The rest is done ..What about you ?

corvus777

Star Member
Oct 18, 2021
Category........
FAM
Do you have access to the new tracker