AOR Received.
13/02/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2019
Med's Done....
25/02/2019
LANDED..........
03-10-2019
You'll be fine! It's mostly a formality!

I say that, and I packed our documents last week and our landing interview isn't until the 9th...
All done! It's nice to have a sigh of relief walking out of the building.

CoPR in hand and awaiting PR card

Janice Bond

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
AOR Received.
12-July-2019
Strange that we received Landing interview invite today but still no DM. Compared to other’s timeline the interview invite is usually sent same day or after the DM. I guess every case is really different! Still happy with this news!!

Timeline:
Dec 7 - PR and OWP submitted
Dec 11 - PR received as per ecas
Feb 8 - PR AOR
Feb 10 - PR linked in GCkey
Feb 13 - OWP returned in mail due to incomplete fees
Feb 14 - OWP resubmitted
Feb 16 - PR medical request
Feb 18 - OWP received as per ecas
Mar 7 - OWP linked in GCkey (no OWP AOR received in email)
Mar 8 - PR medical passed
May 7 - PR BGC started
May 10 - PR additional docs and biometrics requested
May 11 - PR additional docs submitted
May 13 - PR biometrics done
May 16 - OWP eligibility review started
May 17 - OWP approved
Sep 24 - EP
Oct 1 - Landing Interview invite
Oct 11 - Landing interview
DM - ??
Are we currently able to get Biometrics done in Canada?

iamvintage

Jan 28, 2019
Are we currently able to get Biometrics done in Canada?
my bad! I was referring to RCMP fingerprint, not the biometrics! Thanks for highlighting!

although i’m pretty sure that they may collect biometrics in Canada. But in our case, since the application was received before Jan 2019, we are still exempted from biometrics requirement.

Janice Bond

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
AOR Received.
12-July-2019
my bad! I was referring to RCMP fingerprint, not the biometrics! Thanks for highlighting!

although i’m pretty sure that they may collect biometrics in Canada. But in our case, since the application was received before Jan 2019, we are still exempted from biometrics requirement.
Lol. No worries. Thank you

VancouverIsland

May 2, 2018
How is yours?did you get aip?
No not yet. Sponsor approved September 19 ; Cbsa called me last week and they interviewed me and my wife . They questioned me and my wife for about 20 minutes and officer issued me monthly report and i applied pre removal risk assessment so hopefully I'll get aip soon. We just had a baby yesterday and we're so happy! I can't wait for AIP to be more happier!

Reactions: Keepfaith09

Keepfaith09

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
They interviewed both of you!. In my case my partner didnt interview just me. I feel you will be fine.. you got sponsor approved already..

Keepfaith09

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
No i didn’t apply because i said its not applicable in my situation my country is good for that option.. do you have lawyer when you have an interview? I dont have any lawyer but they asked to bring but i dont have to.

VancouverIsland

May 2, 2018
No i didn’t apply because i said its not applicable in my situation my country is good for that option.. do you have lawyer when you have an interview? I dont have any lawyer but they asked to bring but i dont have to.
No i don't have lawyer. Me and my wife did everything together. Cbsa officer was super nice. He explained our situation and brought the papers for prra so hopefully they will send aip soon.

Reactions: Canadianguy1989