+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Spousal Sponsorship - December 2018

Jaz12

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Hi. Our application was received on Dec 3. I didn’t receive AOR yet but today I could link my application to GCKey. Is it good sign? Does it mean my application won’t be returned?
I’m just worried:)
Once you like application you should get AOR soon keep us posted

Vivolino

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Once you like application you should get AOR soon keep us posted
as I said in previous posts, I did got AOR same day later after I linked my PR app.
but still can't link my OWP.

my timeline:
App sent Nov 28.
received Dec 3
PR app linked Jan 24.
AOR received Jan 24.
OWP nothing

Reactions: Canadianguy1989

JesseMaya

Oct 17, 2018
How do you link your PR...we don't have an UCI as my wife came on six month tourist visa. I am also wondering when health care comes? After the work permit? Thanks Everyone!

Reactions: Ivylebrun

Vivolino

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
How do you link your PR...we don't have an UCI as my wife came on six month tourist visa. I am also wondering when health care comes? After the work permit? Thanks Everyone!
She should have UCI number on her visitor visa.

Aurora9

Jan 16, 2019
Even if you don't have UCI you can try link your application.
There are options. You can choose UCI and first name or first name, last name and date of birth.
My application is received 5th Dec and no AOR yet.
Also I can't link my applicaion with my UCI or other options.

Reactions: JesseMaya

Henuk

Star Member
Nov 2, 2018
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that CIC is currently working on January 4th applications, so we should be receiving an AOR soon if everything looks good. I called today and they've informed me that my application is being reviewed for accuracy and that I should review an AOR soon... My app was received on Dec 17th
Can you please let me know , what is the contact number to call them

Jadetol

Dec 3, 2018
I sent my application in Dec 13 and it was received on the 14th of Dec. No AOR yet. Anyone gotten any response for Dec?

VancouverIsland

May 2, 2018
My application received on December 5th and I'm still waiting for AOR. I tried to link my application in many ways but was not successful ...

syn22

Jan 24, 2019
Same here: application received December 3, and no AOR yet. It is also impossible to link the application of my spouse. I think there is only one person here who received an AOR thus far (Vivolino) so I would not be too worried. Ours are coming soon...

JesseMaya

Oct 17, 2018
She should have UCI number on her visitor visa.
Thanks, My wife came through an ETA country so we don't actually have a visa. I should have clarified. We still have nothing. Our application was received on December 03. Judging by others it should be coming soon though Hang in there everyone. good news should be coming soon.

NHLNFL

Nov 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
14-12-2018
AOR Received.
13/02/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2019
Med's Done....
25/02/2019
LANDED..........
03-10-2019
Suggestions?

When I sent my PR app I sent an OWP app but I WAS out of status at the time I still have not received AOR but NOW have valid status. I was told to submit the OWP while I was out of status and explain of my situation of awaiting status restoration.

Should I send another work permit application to arrive before the deadline now that I have my visitor status? Is it a risk if I think they haven't even gotten to my PR application and now I have my status when they open it?

I hope this makes sense. I am fine paying the work permit fee again and sending a separate OWP application so it would be with a valid status at time of submission.

Or will my original OWP(I said out of status but awaiting restoration) be processed normally now that I have my status.

Jaz12

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Suggestions?

When I sent my PR app I sent an OWP app but I WAS out of status at the time I still have not received AOR but NOW have valid status. I was told to submit the OWP while I was out of status and explain of my situation of awaiting status restoration.

Should I send another work permit application to arrive before the deadline now that I have my visitor status? Is it a risk if I think they haven't even gotten to my PR application and now I have my status when they open it?

I hope this makes sense. I am fine paying the work permit fee again and sending a separate OWP application so it would be with a valid status at time of submission.

Or will my original OWP(I said out of status but awaiting restoration) be processed normally now that I have my status.
First thing first did you apply for PR application with open work permit application when you were out of status ... ? That means you applied after 6 months ... if so when did you apply ?