+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Mutzio

Dec 10, 2020
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
30-11-2020
Med's Done....
07-09-2020
AOR: November 30, 2020 | VO: Sydney
Medical: Passed on January 7, 2021
Biometrics: January 8, 2021
Uploaded the requested additional document on February 9, 2021
two GUs on May 31, 2021
Requested GCMS on June 2. 2021 | Received on July 6, 2021 (There was no update. not sure what those GUs were about)
Requested another GCMS on July 16, 2021
Received an email that says the additional document was received on August 9, 2021
Received the Portal invitation email on August 10, 2021
Received the credentials for the Portal on August 12, 2021

Good luck to everyone!

Last edited:

HRP2020

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020
AOR: November 30, 2020 | VO: Sydney
Medical: Passed on January 7, 2021
Biometrics: January 8, 2021
Uploaded the requested additional document on February 9, 2021
two GUs on May 31, 2021
Requested GCMS on June 2. 2021 | Received on July 6, 2021 (There was no update. not sure what those GUs were about)
Requested another GCMS on July 16, 2021
Received an email that says the additional document was received on August 8, 2021
Received the Portal invitation email on August 10, 2021
Received the credentials for the Portal on August 12, 2021

Good luck to everyone!
Woow. Congratulations.

Princes Queen

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Hi members, I have some queries regarding the PR under PNP tag, please share information if you have. Thanks!
  1. After PR-PNP can I move to another province if I do not get job in my native (PNP) province?
  2. Suppose I have a job in my PNP-province but got a better job in another province can I move to another province and will it impact my PNP-PR status?
  3. Can I move outside of Canada for job purpose and will it negatively impact my PNP-PR status?

santreddy

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2020
Nomination.....
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
05-12-2020
Med's Done....
11-09-2020
Passport Req..
21-07-2021
Hi members, I have some queries regarding the PR under PNP tag, please share information if you have. Thanks!
  1. After PR-PNP can I move to another province if I do not get job in my native (PNP) province?
  2. Suppose I have a job in my PNP-province but got a better job in another province can I move to another province and will it impact my PNP-PR status?
  3. Can I move outside of Canada for job purpose and will it negatively impact my PNP-PR status?
I would take legal advice rather than speculated advice. Maybe you can ask @legalfalcon.

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
Congratulations….. i m aug 2020 my medical expired in july start but still the medical is not extended. It shows the same old “ you passed medical on oct1st 2020”…. When should i expect medical extension update atleast… any idea on this?
Buddy if they need new medical from you, you will get request in ur portal, otherwise as per new medical policy almost all got extension, so chill. You can also contact customer care to know recent status on ur medical.

xza116

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
EE BC PNP
AOR - Aug 23rd 2020 ( inland 2 dependents)
vo - CIO sydney Nova Scotia
eligibility passed
criminality in progress for the longest time
background check in process as per website
security not started
when should i expect something…… is there a scope or should i like others apply CEC…
Hey seems like our progress is about the same timeline and VO. Any updates from your application?

xza116

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
MP replied me with the following

An agent from IRCC has contacted our office with the following update for your PR application:
  • The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia on August 28, 2020.
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if your constituent and their family members (if applicable) meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied.
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid until May 19, 2021 for your constituent.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid for your constituent.
  • The security verifications have not been initiated for your constituent.
  • Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can’t provide you with accurate processing times for this application. Rest assured that we understand how important this process is for your constituent and are making all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.
Received following from MP assistant:

An agent from IRCC has contacted our office to inform us that there are no provisions in place to process your type of application urgently.

Nonetheless, for IRCC's Information Centre to forward your request to the responsible office they require additional information. You are invited to provide them with:

• A detailed explanation letter, and
  • Any document supporting the urgent request.

Once received, they would be pleased to forward the information to the responsible office for their consideration. However, please note that IRCC cannot guarantee that the responsible office will provide a positive outcome to your request.

In my opinion, my case is urgent because it's long overdue compared with ppl applied in 2021 lol

Last edited:
Reactions: upon and klausmike

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Received following from MP assistant:

An agent from IRCC has contacted our office to inform us that there are no provisions in place to process your type of application urgently.

Nonetheless, for IRCC's Information Centre to forward your request to the responsible office they require additional information. You are invited to provide them with:
  • A detailed explanation letter, and
  • Any document supporting the urgent request.

Once received, they would be pleased to forward the information to the responsible office for their consideration. However, please note that IRCC cannot guarantee that the responsible office will provide a positive outcome to your request.

In my opinion, my case is urgent because it's long overdue compared with ppl applied in 2021 lol
Instead of calling it urgent you could call it lack of procedural fairness as your case is not being processed (or slow processed) due to Covid but CEC 2021 cases are being processed in 42-60 days

Reactions: xza116 and HRP2020

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
See https://bit.ly/3CQpN5h

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
I can see the trend of them working backward on files. But it will be good for ones having at least eligibility passed earlier.

Reactions: upon