+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Also in June IRCC approved 1450 EE PNP applicants. Which is twice more than previous months May(745) April (710) March (830).
Maybe they will speed up from here. I just hope we can overcome this nightmare.

Reactions: Marmora1475

Marmora1475

Apr 6, 2021
I am claiming my PR this week!!!!! Please pray for me toooooooooo..too much at stake for this already.....Lord!
I am AOR 24Sep 2020. .....2 weeks ago my medical in on the 2nd round of PASSED( as it was expired already).

God bless us all. Amen

Reactions: upon

akash_patel2993

Star Member
May 19, 2020
I am claiming my PR this week!!!!! Please pray for me toooooooooo..too much at stake for this already.....Lord!
I am AOR 24Sep 2020. .....2 weeks ago my medical in on the 2nd round of PASSED( as it was expired already).

God bless us all. Amen
When was your medical got expired mine got expired in end of july still didn't get extension yet

Marmora1475

Apr 6, 2021
Hi All another question please....., can I resign from my current job (being on BOWP). I have my PNP (600 points), but have initially claimed 50 points too as arranged employment. I have a total of 900pts CRS.....please help me with my risk. Thanks in advance :(.

Note: No employment restrictions in my PNP Certificate.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hi All another question please....., can I resign from my current job (being on BOWP). I have my PNP (600 points), but have initially claimed 50 points too as arranged employment. I have a total of 900pts CRS.....please help me with my risk. Thanks in advance :(.

Note: No employment restrictions in my PNP Certificate.
You don’t need those 50 points.(Just check your round of invitation and if 850 points are enough you are fine). So you can resign.

• Love
Reactions: Marmora1475

Marmora1475

Apr 6, 2021
You don’t need those 50 points.(Just check your round of invitation and if 850 points are enough you are fine). So you can resign.
Thanks for your quick response! You don't know how much this means to me right now. Do you know where I can check if my 850 is enough? By the way my PR is still in progress. via OINP EE AOR Sep 2020.

Alaa Afifah

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
Our friend @kgrajiv was Oct EE PNP with Eligibility not started-then reapplied for CEC in May 18 and got PR already.

Congrats! It was a great move!
My hope for PNP is fading away :/
Congrats.
Do you know if he had the 2 applications processed simultaneously if yes can you please tell me how did he go about it ?
I might do the same since there is no movement in my PNP application.
Thank you!

Last edited:

Alaa Afifah

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
Hi guys,
Needs an expert opinion please.

Wondering if it's possible for someone to have PR PNP/EE application under process and apply for CEC/EE PR application and have the two applications processed simultaneously ?
Since the pnp applications takes very long time to be processed I'm thinking of applying for CEC.

Thank you!

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hi guys,
Needs an expert opinion please.

Wondering if it's possible for someone to have PR PNP/EE application under process and apply for CEC/EE PR application and have the two applications processed simultaneously ?
Since the pnp applications takes very long time to be processed I'm thinking of applying for CEC.

Thank you!
Yes you can do it. You need to create another account though and apply under it. Also mention in LOE that you have PNP in process but applied again for CEC because IRCC gives CEC priority.

Reactions: Alaa Afifah