+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

OHCanada20

Sep 15, 2020
Hi trying to connect all Inland PNP applicants who have been waiting with no movement on the files since a long time. I am inland pnp with april 29th aor..sitting on recommend pass since July 17th. Biometrics given on 22nd October..no movement since then

Khjordan

Aug 5, 2020
I am an inland applicant under BCPNP. My AOR is April 2. GCMS note states I am all passed and Ready For Visa since October 2 and then, no further movement so far which becomes two months now. I am confused whether or not IRCC really differentiates in processing inland applicants by their application categories. If they do, it is also hard to comprehend why they do so.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxpayne111

sona.rane

Jul 22, 2020
Hi trying to connect all Inland PNP applicants who have been waiting with no movement on the files since a long time. I am inland pnp with april 29th aor..sitting on recommend pass since July 17th. Biometrics given on 22nd October..no movement since then
[/QUO
Hey hi there I am too PNP inland applicant (OINP) and my AOR is 29th April 2020 too....Eligibility passed..criminality in progress and security not started since Oct 2 when biometrics were done...Really frustrating why are they not processing inland files especially pnp

Reactions: #jas54321

OHCanada20

Sep 15, 2020
Even i am confused and aghast..there is some special love with inland pnp candidates...all our files have been dumped in the junk yard and forgotten. I am trying to find a contact to reach oinp and complain to them. Why were 1500 taken and we were made to look like fools.

sona.rane

Jul 22, 2020
Even i am confused and aghast..there is some special love with inland pnp candidates...all our files have been dumped in the junk yard and forgotten. I am trying to find a contact to reach oinp and complain to them. Why were 1500 taken and we were made to look like fools.
Seriously true! Also there was Oinp draw again few months back...I mean if you can't process current files and clear backlogs... why accept more applicants and then complaining about too many applications and officers working are few.. totally frustrated with their way of processing...

OHCanada20

Sep 15, 2020
Unfortunately no...I tried contacting the local MP...IRCC minister...ordered the webform...waiting for GCMS notes...everywhere the same answer its been processed wait and wait and wait....totally disappointed and frustrated with the entire process. The best part is they continue to process and issue COPR to June onward applications while we are asked to wait.

Reactions: ticalee

sophieannsmith

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
Hey everyone,

Also in the same boat :( Have had everything passed since December and just waiting for final decision. I think its going to take close to 12 months...

I am currently at 7 months in the processing with Alberta PNP

sona.rane

Jul 22, 2020
Unfortunately no...I tried contacting the local MP...IRCC minister...ordered the webform...waiting for GCMS notes...everywhere the same answer its been processed wait and wait and wait....totally disappointed and frustrated with the entire process. The best part is they continue to process and issue COPR to June onward applications while we are asked to wait.
Did you get any help from local MP? Even I am thinking of contacting the local MP..

Reactions: SAfsh

OHCanada20

Sep 15, 2020
No one is helping these days...IRCC is God...they have taken us for granted and totally exploiting us. The entire country is up and about and only IRCC is getting stung by covid...they are spoiling the reputation of Canada by doing these cheap tactics. I will wait for sometime and will go back...at least i was at peace back home.

0Canada

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Tons of PNP applications are stuck at Etobicoke Visa Office from JAN 2020 AOR to date , The only thing that has been done is R10 Initial assessment by CIO and whens its in this office,they are hanging with Criminality in Process, Eligibility and Security Not Started. Waste of Life!

Reactions: Twee and SAfsh