+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Oh, you are May 2020 PNP. That’s nuts. I am Dec 2020 and going crazy.
So your application is still at Etobicoke? I saw bunch of other application got transferred from Etobicoke in June. Not sure though if mine still there or got transferred. Gonna order notes soon.

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
Aor feb 2020 and still waiting, any way to raise a complaint or do something so that IRCC process applications faster. Can I request IRCC to process my application on urgent basis as I didn’t meet my parents from last few years and they don’t have any other support than me and they can’t travel either as flights are ban. Plz advise guys, I am so stressed.

Grace1234

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
EE PNP (AINP) inland
AOR - September 11, 2020
Medical - passed November 29, 2020
Background in progress:
Criminality - in process
Security - not started
Eligibility - not started
Nearly a year since AOR and still no update should I apply for CEC instead? Any thoughts?

• Sad
Reactions: upon

akash_patel2993

Star Member
May 19, 2020
EE PNP (AINP) inland
AOR - September 11, 2020
Medical - passed November 29, 2020
Background in progress:
Criminality - in process
Security - not started
Eligibility - not started
Nearly a year since AOR and still no update should I apply for CEC instead? Any thoughts?
Mine is also same status..
What's your Vo?

Grace1234

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
My aor is 17th October.

Yes that's one option one of my friends applied on june and he got his copr last week
Does your friend also has PNP EE pending application when he applied for CEC? Considering the time and money I'll spend to apply for CEC I just don't know what to do

akash_patel2993

Star Member
May 19, 2020
Does your friend also has PNP EE pending application when he applied for CEC? Considering the time and money I'll spend to apply for CEC I just don't know what to do
Yes he applied pnp paper based but after February scores was dropping so he created EE profile and got invitation

Anil_Kumar_1988

Apr 21, 2021
I called IRCC, confirmed I could submit another application under different stream, asked them how I could create another profile, they guided me to create another GOC key to create another profile, followed instructions, got ITA, submitted applications, paid fee, waiting for outcome.
Hi @Princes2020, I try to contact IRCC few time regarding the steps to apply CEC application while PNP application is process, however, last two time they refuse to share the details. Since you have received the steps from IRCC for the same can you please share with us. It will be helpful for the ppl who is willing to follow.

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
I ordered a GCMS to see if my file has been transferred from Etobicoke or not, but so far no reply received.

Today I created a new EE profile under FSW stream (by creating a new GcKey of course). I am few months away from CEC eligibility but want to create a profile to avoid tie-break rule kind of thing. My CRS now is only 462 as a FSW candidate, but will increase to 502 by Dec 25 this year. There is no single movement in my PNP application so I believe it will take me another year or (even) two to be finalized. They simply don't touch my file, that's it. So guys, if you are eligible for CEC, think about reapplying. If you were in a lucky train that had already passed, you would see your file moving. If not, it means you will need to wait for a long time as the border restriction is going to be removed and IRCC will have a ton of pending applications + new applications + expired CoPRs waiting for them, not to mention PGS program that will start this Sep 20. Just some thoughts!

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I ordered a GCMS to see if my file has been transferred from Etobicoke or not, but so far no reply received.

Today I created a new EE profile under FSW stream (by creating a new GcKey of course). I am few months away from CEC eligibility but want to create a profile to avoid tie-break rule kind of thing. My CRS now is only 462 as a FSW candidate, but will increase to 502 by Dec 25 this year. There is no single movement in my PNP application so I believe it will take me another year or (even) two to be finalized. They simply don't touch my file, that's it. So guys, if you are eligible for CEC, think about reapplying. If you were in a lucky train that had already passed, you would see your file moving. If not, it means you will need to wait for a long time as the border restriction is going to be removed and IRCC will have a ton of pending applications + new applications + expired CoPRs waiting for them, not to mention PGS program that will start this Sep 20. Just some thoughts!
So sad. That is so weird some PNP applications don’t get processed while majority of other PNP are approved already with your AOR(per forum and immitracker). I also don’t know yet if my app was transferred out of Etobicoke. Please update here when you get your notes.

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
So sad. That is so weird some PNP applications don’t get processed while majority of other PNP are approved already with your AOR(per forum and immitracker). I also don’t know yet if my app was transferred out of Etobicoke. Please update here when you get your notes.
Sure do.