+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hi folks, just received my GCMS notes and in one sections it says "Canada RCMP police certificate: Review Required. R10 OK. Recommendation: Review Required Pending RCMP Screening Results and Stat Questions." does anyone know what this means? i am guessing it has something to do with security?
You need to nothing. It is Criminality.
Do you just have R10 passed or A11.2 review was completed as well?

ZforZhiyuan

Nov 22, 2020
North York, ON
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2020
Nomination.....
30-09-2020
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
i think so? i found a section it says "Review Type: A11.2. Recommendation: A11.2 Met, R87 Appears to Meet. Medical: All valid. Ready to Finalize.".

who do you meaning by my file is moving (from another thread)? looks like the most recent note made was 2021/01/26 and nothing after.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
i think so? i found a section it says "Review Type: A11.2. Recommendation: A11.2 Met, R87 Appears to Meet. Medical: All valid. Ready to Finalize.".

who do you meaning by my file is moving (from another thread)? looks like the most recent note made was 2021/01/26 and nothing after.
Well, I don’t even have 11.2 done. Just R10.

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019

Is this note written by "agent" or "assistant"?

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
So guys; COVID has brought some positive changes at IRCC as well. The pnp paper based applications had a processing time of 18 months before COVID but is has now been reduced to 2-3 months. Many applicants with aor in 2021 have received COPRs. I am just afraid if IRCC has just switched the processing time of EE and paperbased applications.
@legalfacon you have great insight of policies and procedures of IRCC. Any update on the super duper fast processing of 2021 applications by IRCC?

• Sad
Reactions: upon

Dean Wang

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
So guys; COVID has brought some positive changes at IRCC as well. The pnp paper based applications had a processing time of 18 months before COVID but is has now been reduced to 2-3 months. Many applicants with aor in 2021 have received COPRs. I am just afraid if IRCC has just switched the processing time of EE and paperbased applications.
@legalfacon you have great insight of policies and procedures of IRCC. Any update on the super duper fast processing of 2021 applications by IRCC?
It looks like IRCC are trying to use some new system to process file. Maybe they type the wrong "YEAR" of the application.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Holly cow! This is becoming more and more ridiculous.

ayush786

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
stuck at security from 3 months like we done crime here cec got in 3months copr!! only god can help us

Aj1045

May 26, 2021
Hi everyone,
I have a question, approximately one year ago, my file said that, “I passed medical exam on 8th July “
Now , today I received ghost update and it says ,” I do not need medical exam, they send me message if this change “.

what does that mean?
Does it mean , I have to give them my medical again?
Or does it mean that, they already extended my medical ?
Please help
Thanks

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
Hi everyone,
I have a question, approximately one year ago, my file said that, “I passed medical exam on 8th July “
Now , today I received ghost update and it says ,” I do not need medical exam, they send me message if this change “.

what does that mean?
Does it mean , I have to give them my medical again?
Or does it mean that, they already extended my medical ?
Please help
Thanks
This means your medical exam is expired. You may not need to take it again, they will extend it for you.

Reactions: Aj1045