+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

nikcanwin

Jan 21, 2021
Hi all
Inland PNP AOR Nov5

got a reply to webform sent last week

Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied
The background verifications are currently valid
The security background verification has not been initiated
The criminal background verification is currently valid
Your application is being processed at CIO in sydney, Nova Scotia

Guys what do make of this response. Does it mean eligibility passed

Thanks

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Hi all
Inland PNP AOR Nov5

got a reply to webform sent last week

Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied
The background verifications are currently valid
The security background verification has not been initiated
The criminal background verification is currently valid
Your application is being processed at CIO in sydney, Nova Scotia

Guys what do make of this response. Does it mean eligibility passed

Thanks
It clearly says eligibility requirements met. Yes, it’s passed. Only security is left like all other inland PNPs

Marappli

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
I have a quick question guys.
I’m working with LMIA visa right now and it’s expires next month so I’m going to apply for BOWP.

Then can I work another company with same position or should I keep work same one?

robkin

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
United States
I got my GCMS notes and I noticed that the primary office is still Centralized Intake Office, and CoR (country of residence, I assume) is marked as United States for myself and my wife. However my children all have CoR as Canada. Does anyone know if this a problem and what they have marked as their CoR?

robkin

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
United States
Then can I work another company with same position or should I keep work same one?
It depends on the terms of your PNP, stated on the confirmation of nomination. I believe if "Restrictions on Employment" says "yes" then you can only applied for a closed work permit. Otherwise if it says no you can apply for a BOWP and "open" means you can work for anyone.