+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

santreddy

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2020
Nomination.....
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
05-12-2020
Med's Done....
11-09-2020
Passport Req..
21-07-2021
Today marks the 6-month mark on my application.. Curious to know about my status and called IRCC, it is still the same as earlier (Security - Not started). Seems like I may need to wait for another 3-6 months based on earlier PNP application approvals..

P.S: If you want to know my status, please see my signature. Thanks.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Sydney. I believe until they got ecopr(it might be the local office which close to your residenting), their primary office is Sydney which processing the most PNP cases.
My office was Sydney but after R10 my application was transferred to Etobicoke office and nothing happened after :/

ayush786

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Hi,

anybody knows if i can apply under CEC also and I am in process of ee pnp from 8 months?

plese advice

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
thank you! so can i apply with same express entry profile?
The same profile won’t let you apply as your application is already under process. You will need to creat a new profile and wait for ITA. Pl note IRCC asks Not to have two EE profiles but currently many inland pnp applicants doing so because of the mess created by IRCC.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
The same profile won’t let you apply as your application is already under process. You will need to creat a new profile and wait for ITA. Pl note IRCC asks Not to have two EE profiles but currently many inland pnp applicants doing so because of the mess created by IRCC.
Is there any success story with creating a second profile and applying for CEC? I feel it is the way too risky to screw even more the situation we already have.
Some PNP inlands got COPR, even those from Etobicoke office-so they still process PNP inland. They just do it with unknown for us strategy and it feels extremely draining..

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Is there any success story with creating a second profile and applying for CEC? I feel it is the way too risky to screw even more the situation we already have.
Some PNP inlands got COPR, even those from Etobicoke office-so they still process PNP inland. They just do it with unknown for us strategy and it feels extremely draining..
Tbh, waiting for the current application to get approved is the best option. But how do you overcome this frustration waiting while seeing CEC 2021 getting approvals in 50-60. days is painful

Reactions: upon

ayush786

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Tbh, waiting for the current application to get approved is the best option. But how do you overcome this frustration waiting while seeing CEC 2021 getting approvals in 50-60. days is painful
Thats true my friend applied 75 draw in feb 2021 got pr yesterday like what we are who worked so hard for 450 score and still waiting..but think is what to do now?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Nobody knows what the right move would be right now. Total despair.
Why do they process 2021 applications?!?!? For Christ sake!
I never dealt with so unjust organizations like IRCC in my whole life.

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Nobody knows what the right move would be right now. Total despair.
Why do they process 2021 applications?!?!? For Christ sake!
I never dealt with so unjust organizations like IRCC in my whole life.
I think we can atleast send webforms to IRCC asking them if we can process another application under CEC while pnp application is still under process. We can explain the reasons and see if IRCC confirms the second application is a possibility without withdrawing the first one.

Reactions: upon