+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I think we can atleast send webforms to IRCC asking them if we can process another application under CEC while pnp application is still under process. We can explain the reasons and see if IRCC confirms the second application is a possibility without withdrawing the first one.
I can’t really apply via CEC right now. Things got expired and it is a hassle to get those updated.
What is your AOR and VO?

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
I think you are lucky with CIO. My application was as CIO but was transferred to Etobicoke after R10. Eligibility not started.

What is the status of your Eligibility?
Sorry to hear about your case.
My eligibility was passed early March. No movement since then

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
That sounds terrible.
Yes it is.
Don’t you mind to check your HISTORY section in GCMS? For some reason all the HISTORY section is blank for me and it goes for 50 pages. I just wonder what kind of info do they have there. This is so weird as my eligibility is not even started but they already have 50 pages of info under History section on me.

Also, how many pages under History do you have? Thanks a lot

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
Yes it is.
Don’t you mind to check your HISTORY section in GCMS? For some reason all the HISTORY section is blank for me and it goes for 50 pages. I just wonder what kind of info do they have there. This is so weird as my eligibility is not even started but they already have 50 pages of info under History section on me.

Also, how many pages under History do you have? Thanks a lot
The notes have different pages for each time I checked. In the last one, I got only 3 pages with officer notes and the status of each part(I think because they have the record that I ordered many times and the status didn't change so they gave me a short one).
Before that, I received 220 pages and more than 70 pages are erased by them.

Reactions: upon

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
The notes have different pages for each time I checked. In the last one, I got only 3 pages with officer notes and the status of each part(I think because they have the record that I ordered many times and the status didn't change so they gave me a short one).
Before that, I received 220 pages and more than 70 pages are erased by them.
Thank you so much!
It was just a HISTORY section(220 pages)? and only 70 history pages erased(like 1/3 of History section)?

Last edited:

ZforZhiyuan

Nov 22, 2020
North York, ON
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2020
Nomination.....
30-09-2020
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
Hi folks, just received my GCMS notes and in one sections it says "Canada RCMP police certificate: Review Required. R10 OK. Recommendation: Review Required Pending RCMP Screening Results and Stat Questions." does anyone know what this means? i am guessing it has something to do with security?