+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Eagleeye9

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
The question is why can't you work at full capacity for EE-PNP (inland) applications if they can work at full capacity for CEC applications?
People waiting for COPR since Feb 2020 makes it very clear that they are not processing EE-PNP (Inland) applications at all. They should have informed us that there is no point of applying in this stream. This will effect most of ours mental health and we have no other to blame than IRCC!

Reactions: Twee and upon

VigneshK

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Since April 29, 2020, there have been 15 PNP draws, and 6456 applicants in total have received an ITA. Although we don't know the number of inland applicants, even by assuming that 4000 of those are inland applicants they should've completed the process by now.

Is there any inland PNP applicant in this group who applied after April 2020 and got their PR? It will be helpful to know. Thanks.

Reactions: upon

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Since April 29, 2020, there have been 15 PNP draws, and 6456 applicants in total have received an ITA. Although we don't know the number of inland applicants, even by assuming that 4000 of those are inland applicants they should've completed the process by now.

Is there any inland PNP applicant in this group who applied after April 2020 and got their PR? It will be helpful to know. Thanks.
I am. May 2020. Nothing happens just yet.

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
True. But I'm just trying to think like IRCC. I mean undoubtedly CEC is superior to other categories as candidates who qualify for CEC have at least 1 year work experience in Canada FOR SURE. This may not be the case with PNP candidates.

If they have to prioritize their man power in processing the application, they would prefer to spend it on CES applications. As for PNP candidates, if we think logically, they don't care if we are stuck with an employer. As long as we do the work and pay taxes, they don't care who we are or what our situation is.

I'm sure things would be different if we didn't have COVID but from IRCC's perspective, they will do what is more beneficial for them and not for the candidates. That's what I'm trying to say while HOPING that they speed up the process for all of us in the coming days. That's all we can do now.
Agree. However if that is the way they understand the realities, it leads to another question: do they really understand the difference between inland and outland? Many of people inland who are yet eligible for CEC are going to qualify. It is jus the matter of time. I am PNP but I am working too. The only issue is that I got nominated before I get 1 year of Canadian experience. I mean, they should look at their processing priority based on locations of applicants instead of categories. Many CeC applicants are outland and awarding them approval does’t allow them to enter the country in a near future.

Reactions: Princess2020

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
I got an offer from Computer science department of UBC, if I can get PR, there will be tiny tuition. If I can't, I won't be able to afford the 1700/credit tuition... And I really hate IRCC who is destroying my life plan. I would feel better if they can give me a decision, any kind would be welcomed. If they say they don't want me, I can go to the US or just go back home.
I really want to go back to school, but now it seems that I could only keep working for my terrible employer with low salary and boring job.

Reactions: ESSVIN333

Ca55and

Sep 7, 2020
I am so fed up with this system . My NOC 4214 has just been listed on the new program they are starting on the 6th May, as an essential worker. My file has not progressed at all since Sept. I have been stuck with CB01126 since that date and nothing has progressed.

AINP Inland
Aor: 11 Aug
Eligibility passed
Criminality progress
Security not started

you would think that being nominated by your province would be a good thing and your application would be processed

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
I would say just go for the new pathway, there is no hope for EE-PNP

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
I got an offer from Computer science department of UBC, if I can get PR, there will be tiny tuition. If I can't, I won't be able to afford the 1700/credit tuition... And I really hate IRCC who is destroying my life plan. I would feel better if they can give me a decision, any kind would be welcomed. If they say they don't want me, I can go to the US or just go back home.
I really want to go back to school, but now it seems that I could only keep working for my terrible employer with low salary and boring job.
I plan to enroll in a PhD program in the province I am going to settle down too. I will need to pay 55k as an international student but 30k (may apply for a loan) if I have PR. Luckily I decided not to apply but wait for CIC’s final decision!