+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Melikaaaaaaaa

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Could be! But if they wanted to do this they should have never opened EE for PNP applicants or tell us that it will take SUPER LONG to process EE-PNP application. I applied under Express Entry because I qualified. But this is much more like "Slow Entry". Its just so frustrating !!!
Yes not telling us is unethical, I am working more than a year an half in Canada if I knew it will take forever I would wait to finish one year then I would apply as CEC rather than being stuck forever, so unethical

santreddy

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2020
Nomination.....
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
05-12-2020
Med's Done....
11-09-2020
Passport Req..
21-07-2021
How do we get to know who the visa officer is or which visa office the file is with?
If you apply for GCMS notes, you can see all the details of your application.

Marmora1475

Apr 6, 2021
No, stop. It would take you another 1 year. It just a matter of time. My eligibility was recommended passed 3 weeks ago and now everything is passed just waiting for final decision.
Please keep us posted! Praying for a positive outcome for you and this will give us hope :)

Marmora1475

Apr 6, 2021
LOST & I NEED HELP PLEASE! I am an AOR Sept2020, already have my BOWP/Feb 2022 expiration. I have a new job offer (1 year contract), I am planning to take this job/current job is affected with covid situation(praying I am able to hold-on)! I raised a question to IRCC (Will this affect my PR application PNP-EE) via webform to direct me accordingly. IRCC response anyone with OPEN WORK permit can change Job anytime. I am not good in reading between the lines!

Question1: Is it safe to change employer ( my PNP or OINP certificate says NO RESTRICTIONS)?
Question2: If I change employer do I need to inform IRCC and OINP?
Note: FYI, my previous WP is exclusive to my current employer, therefore I claimed 50 CRS points...but since I already have my PNP I have around 960 CRS points minus 50 CRS its (If I change job).

Last edited:

yooo987

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
BC
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-06-2020
AOR Received.
23-11-2020
Looks like she is claiming to be more of CEC applicant than PNP (Inland) :/
if she is under this CB officer, I prefer to believe that she is under PNP lol

sophieannsmith

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
Looks like she is claiming to be more of CEC applicant than PNP (Inland) :/
I saw! regardless of whether she had enough points for CEC at the time, if she already accepted the nomination the points would’ve automatically been added sending her through the PNP route... guess we’ll see