+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - MAY 2020 *JOIN HERE *

tiblan

Nov 14, 2018
I got my medical exam revaulated as passed today when it was already passed in summer last year? Background check is still in progress and Biometrics is completed. I provided them my renewed passport in March.

I am now wondering if they're redoing my entire application again and I have to wait even longer and that's tbh upsetting

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
I got my medical exam revaulated as passed today when it was already passed in summer last year? Background check is still in progress and Biometrics is completed. I provided them my renewed passport in March.

I am now wondering if they're redoing my entire application again and I have to wait even longer and that's tbh upsetting
What is the expiry of your medicals when submitted for first time.it will be on the form you got from your medical assessed center.Expiry is exactly 1 yr from that date.
Probably it might be expired and they would have extended it.[/QUOTE]

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Happy to share the news.. after 1 year of wait :)
I have got my approval today.
AOR - May 1 2020.
Congratulations. I have a question to ask, please? Do you happen to know your Officer number? Mine is RC1504, waiting for a final decision from him/her.

Esi10

Apr 5, 2021
AOR May 9th 2020
CoPR April 30th 2021

For those who have not received the CoPR yet, I highly recommend to request your GCMS notes and based on whats in it, submit a webform asking them to consider your application.

My online account has been showing me that my background check is in progress for more than 7 months, though, when I saw my GCMS notes I realized all my stages have passed including background check back in November. Hence the real application status is not synced with my online account. I raised a webform and within 10 days I got a call from IRCC saying your CoPR has been issued. My online account is now updated and CoPR emailed to me.

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
AOR May 9th 2020
CoPR April 30th 2021

For those who have not received the CoPR yet, I highly recommend to request your GCMS notes and based on whats in it, submit a webform asking them to consider your application.

My online account has been showing me that my background check is in progress for more than 7 months, though, when I saw my GCMS notes I realized all my stages have passed including background check back in November. Hence the real application status is not synced with my online account. I raised a webform and within 10 days I got a call from IRCC saying your CoPR has been issued. My online account is now updated and CoPR emailed to me.
Congratulations, and thank you for sharing. May I ask what specific things you asked in your webform request? I'm planning to raise a webform myself as well. Also, do you happened to know your Officer code? It should be in your GCMS notes under APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT second (page 2-3, I believe). Thank you.

Satnam.66

Mar 20, 2021
I got recently got the ITA on 1st of May, I hope to connect with the recent applicants over here, so that we can clear our queries over here.
I also got ITA on 1 may. Right now I am in India and already got my PCC. but problem occur in my upfront medical as IRCC demand Sputum test.

edward777

Apr 27, 2021
Hi everyone, I have been informed that my criminality is passed on April 30th. My AOR is May 22nd and eligibility was approved on October 2020. Can we expect any time frame once criminality is approved? Security is yet to complete. Thank you.

SICKER

Sep 9, 2020
Hi all! Finally my application is approved. I just got a call from the officer which was a "No Caller ID" call. She wanted to confirm whether or not I am still in Canada. Then, she informed me my application will be approved and it will be closed today. If you receive such a call, you should respond it. Just FYI.

My timeline =>
AOR: May 16th
Medicals Passed: July 7th
Biometrics Completed: Dec 3rd.
Application approved: May 4th.
CEC Ontario PNP

Last edited: