+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - MAY 2020 *JOIN HERE *

sophieannsmith

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
Hi all! Finally my application is approved. I just got a call from the officer which was a "No Caller ID" call. She wanted to confirm whether or not I am still in Canada. Then, she informed me my application will be approved and it will be closed today. If you receive such a call, you should respond it. Just FYI.

My timeline =>
AOR: May 16th
Medicals Passed: July 7th
Biometrics Completed: Dec 3rd.
Application approved: May 4th.
CEC Ontario PNP
Congratulations!!! thank you for sharing :)

sandhu5555

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
HALIFAX
Nomination.....
BRITISH COLUMBIA
AOR Received.
10-DEC-2020
File Transfer...
20-JUNE-2020
Hi all! Finally my application is approved. I just got a call from the officer which was a "No Caller ID" call. She wanted to confirm whether or not I am still in Canada. Then, she informed me my application will be approved and it will be closed today. If you receive such a call, you should respond it. Just FYI.

My timeline =>
CEC Ontario PNP
Are you a pnp inland candidate? Visa office?

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020

My timeline =>
CEC Ontario PNP
Congratulations. We have same AOR date. Do you know your officer? When did you pass C/S?

SICKER

Sep 9, 2020
Thank you everyone.

Yes, I am PNP inland applicant. VO is Ottawa. Officer ID is CB01126. They were not passed before (based on GCMS notes I got last month) and I did not even get any single Ghost Update since July until today (Last time I checked portal was 2 days ago). So, I assume those are passed today as well.

harsimrannsingh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Thank you everyone.

Yes, I am PNP inland applicant. VO is Ottawa. Officer ID is CB01126. They were not passed before (based on GCMS notes I got last month) and I did not even get any single Ghost Update since July until today (Last time I checked portal was 2 days ago). So, I assume those are passed today as well.
Congratulations. I am also with CB01126. My Aor is 22 sep.
Very happy for you.

Eagleeye9

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
Thank you everyone.

Congrats! Haven't seen any EE-PNP (Inland) applicant receiving COPR since Jan 2020. Happy for you.

Reactions: upon

SICKER

Sep 9, 2020
Thanks guys. Hope you all get the good news very soon.

Actually, I am unsure if my application is evaluated based on just like other PNP applicants. My application was also eligible for CEC and my score(461 without the PNP) was already enough to get the ITA at the time I received my ITA. So, it might be considered as CEC too, but just speculating. Another point I need to mention, I was sending webforms every 4 weeks to get a status and last one I received a response 2 days ago as well. Maybe agent who responded my webform query pinged the officer somehow and then, she just decided to work on my application, but again it is just my speculation.

Eagleeye9

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021

Actually, I am unsure if my application is evaluated based on just like other PNP applicants. My application was also eligible for CEC and my score(461 without the PNP) was already enough to get the ITA at the time I received my ITA. So, it might be considered as CEC too, but just speculating. Another point I need to mention, I was sending webforms every 4 weeks to get a status and last one I received a response 2 days ago as well. Maybe agent who responded my webform query pinged the officer somehow and then, she just decided to work on my application, but again it is just my speculation.
Did you claim 600 points for Provincial Nominee ? or you received ITA without claiming Provincial Nominee points?

harsimrannsingh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020

Ohhhh. You can check on your ITA if got it under CEC or PNP?

SICKER

Sep 9, 2020
It is PNP. As I mentioned, it was just a theory. I was referring my application meets the requirements to be under the CEC stream.

Btw, Etobicoke(which is weird on GCMS notes it was Ottawa) office sent me an email for the COPR document today. So, I just need to await the PR card now. It has really been a long journey by considering the all stages prior to the PR application as well. Failed Celpip/IELTS tests, gathering all documents, WES , Ontario PNP application and so on. It almost took 2 years of my time. Hope all is worth it :)

Hope you all receive your COPR soon. Good luck!

legenddaniel

Aug 1, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-05-2020
Med's Done....
29-06-2020
Finally got CoPR. Thank you guys for your kind help during this year and wish you guys the best. IMO everything will be done soon.
AOR: May 7;
Medical: Jun 29;
Biometrics: Oct 20;
VO: Ottawa;
Assignee: DM10032;
CoPR: May 5

Last edited: