+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
CB01126 is the guy who processed the last step in the Sydney office. We all stuck under his hands.
If yours in the Sydney office, your application will have an 80%+ chance transfer to him.

Reactions: ontariorayman

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Just called IRCC for the first time:
Status same as it was last month as per GCMS notes. The agent was nice though.
Aor Nov 29, 2020
Med passed jan 7, 2021
Eligibility/criminality passed March 2021
Info sharing under process
Security: Not started
Hi! Did you get any ghost updates? Your file is moving very fast, congratulations!

yooo987

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
BC
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-06-2020
AOR Received.
23-11-2020
Got my note, nothing updated.

Special group PRBIO
Category PV2
What is that mean?

Reactions: upon

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
IRCC think I'm empty headed and cannot check in with other applicants, so they keep using simple excuses like covid to fool me. This is 2021 and we know exactly what is happening. The current situation is not explainable with covid and it would be much better to tell us the truth rather than trying to covering it up with fake stories.
But it’s in Etobicoke office since May or June 2020 and no movement since then. My medicals got extended for a year and I cannot see the change in my portal. They are not updating a single things.
I guess IRCC should get vaccinated first as they are at the high risk of spoiling so many lives and not because of actual COVID but by just using its name.

VigneshK

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
I'm trying to make some interpretation regarding the extended delays that many are experiencing. When IRCC gives COVID as a reason, could it be possible that it varies as per the province? I mean Ontario has been hit much harder by COVID as compared to some other provinces.

I could be wrong but I'm wondering maybe most PNP candidates from Ontario are experiencing a delay?

Eagleeye9

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
I'm trying to make some interpretation regarding the extended delays that many are experiencing. When IRCC gives COVID as a reason, could it be possible that it varies as per the province? I mean Ontario has been hit much harder by COVID as compared to some other provinces.

I could be wrong but I'm wondering maybe most PNP candidates from Ontario are experiencing a delay?
Its not just Ontario. Literally every EE-PNP (inland) applications are delayed. Actually not delayed NOT BEING PROCESSED !!!

Last edited:

VigneshK

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Hmm. And now they are launching a new PR scheme from May 6th. Don't know why they are ignoring the currently pending applications. I submitted my application on April 23rd 2021. I can only wait and watch. Focus on work to retain the employment till a decision is made.

VigneshK

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
I've been reading up about the PNP process and I see that most PNP candidates use this process to get a PR and then move to another province while exploiting the system. Not all candidates do that but many who do not have enough points do this by applying for a PNP in less lucrative provinces and then move to Ontario or BC after getting the PR card.

Maybe IRCC has tracked this behavior and wants to ensure that the candidates are genuine and spend more time in the province that nominated them.
That could be the reason why I got my Work Permit in 5 days.

As for the genuine candidates, they would anyways still be working in the province so IRCC believes they should not have any problem with the delays.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I've been reading up about the PNP process and I see that most PNP candidates use this process to get a PR and then move to another province while exploiting the system. Not all candidates do that but many who do not have enough points do this by applying for a PNP in less lucrative provinces and then move to Ontario or BC after getting the PR card.

Maybe IRCC has tracked this behavior and wants to ensure that the candidates are genuine and spend more time in the province that nominated them.

As for the genuine candidates, they would anyways still be working in the province so IRCC believes they should not have any problem with the delays.
Makes so much sense bro!

Eagleeye9

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021

Could be! But if they wanted to do this they should have never opened EE for PNP applicants or tell us that it will take SUPER LONG to process EE-PNP application. I applied under Express Entry because I qualified. But this is much more like "Slow Entry". Its just so frustrating !!!

Jan 29, 2021

I don't feel it's fair to say MOST PNP candidates are using this process to exploit the system. Everyone has a personal plan. Especially for people who have received a nomination which is tied to their jobs, they are most likely not allowed to switch jobs (even within the province), or they have to report to the province for their eligibility to be reassessed.

We simply do not feel it makes sense for IRCC to process CEC applications only (despite it's inland or outland) and leave all other inland FSW and inland PNP applicants dangled.

Eagleeye9

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
I don't feel it's fair to say MOST PNP candidates are using this process to exploit the system. Everyone has a personal plan. Especially for people who have received a nomination which is tied to their jobs, they are most likely not allowed to switch jobs (even within the province), or they have to report to the province for their eligibility to be reassessed.

We simply do not feel it makes sense for IRCC to process CEC applications only (despite it's inland or outland) and leave all other inland FSW and inland PNP applicants dangled.
I 100% agree with youu!! This is unfair with PNP applicants. If they have problem with people moving out of the province after getting PR status, they should have never introduced or closed EE-PNP already! Also you have to stay in same province for a while or the province can ask IRCC l to not extent your PR status or do not grant them citizenship! This law is their for a reason. Why mentally kill the applicants! IRCC is mentally torching all the applicants!

Reactions: VigneshK