+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

VigneshK

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
I don't feel it's fair to say MOST PNP candidates are using this process to exploit the system. Everyone has a personal plan. Especially for people who have received a nomination which is tied to their jobs, they are most likely not allowed to switch jobs (even within the province), or they have to report to the province for their eligibility to be reassessed.

We simply do not feel it makes sense for IRCC to process CEC applications only (despite it's inland or outland) and leave all other inland FSW and inland PNP applicants dangled.
True. But I'm just trying to think like IRCC. I mean undoubtedly CEC is superior to other categories as candidates who qualify for CEC have at least 1 year work experience in Canada FOR SURE. This may not be the case with PNP candidates.

If they have to prioritize their man power in processing the application, they would prefer to spend it on CES applications. As for PNP candidates, if we think logically, they don't care if we are stuck with an employer. As long as we do the work and pay taxes, they don't care who we are or what our situation is.

I'm sure things would be different if we didn't have COVID but from IRCC's perspective, they will do what is more beneficial for them and not for the candidates. That's what I'm trying to say while HOPING that they speed up the process for all of us in the coming days. That's all we can do now.

VigneshK

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
I 100% agree with youu!! This is unfair with PNP applicants. If they have problem with people moving out of the province after getting PR status, they should have never introduced or closed EE-PNP already! Also you have to stay in same province for a while or the province can ask IRCC l to not extent your PR status or do not grant them citizenship! This law is their for a reason. Why mentally kill the applicants! IRCC is mentally torching all the applicants!
Agreed. All the added anxiety that we have to go through while waiting. Honestly, after a point, I have stopped worrying or caring about this. I do still log in and check my account everyday but I have done everything that was in my power till this point and it's out their with them. We are not really in a position to argue or ask them to process our applications as at this point we are dependant on them.

I'm just trying to accept whatever happens. If the PR is meant to happen, it will happen. Else, I will take all this valuable international experience and go back home and do something else.

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
Agreed. All the added anxiety that we have to go through while waiting. Honestly, after a point, I have stopped worrying or caring about this. I do still log in and check my account everyday but I have done everything that was in my power till this point and it's out their with them. We are not really in a position to argue or ask them to process our applications as at this point we are dependant on them.

I'm just trying to accept whatever happens. If the PR is meant to happen, it will happen. Else, I will take all this valuable international experience and go back home and do something else.
Plz don’t explain how CEC is more superior than PNP or other streams. All inland applicants are working and filing taxes. If you are saying that a few applicants are misusing the system and moving to BC or Ontario after getting PR than what is happening with Ontario and BC PNP applicants? Are they gonna move to Mars with Canadian PR?
I guess we (PNP inland applicants) are already stressed so please spread some positivity for each other rather than your understanding about misusing IRCC’s system.
Apologies if I am sounding rude to you but please spread positivity. It’s not just PR, its about our life. We cannot invite our family and friends from back home as we are not PR. Don’t you think it’s unfair with us as we are not allowed to invite them (Again the reason is due to covid), however, on the other side PR people can invite their parents or spouse. Why? Are they covid protected?
Being on work permit and not a PR are you getting the same benefits as Permanent residents? It’s unfair with us that our applications are not processed even after more than 14 months whereas it should have been processed within 6 months.
So please think again about exploitation and misuse of the system.

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
Is anyone here gave their RCMP records by their own mind? Is this way will speed up them to processing our security step?
I have no idea how can we give them a notice that they can take a quick look at our applications.

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
Is anyone here gave their RCMP records by their own mind? Is this way will speed up them to processing our security step?
I have no idea how can we give them a notice that they can take a quick look at our applications.
Hi, yeah I gave it upfront. I also submitted full fee without request. Biometrics and medicals done in first week of march 2020 still it didn’t help

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
Hi, yeah I gave it upfront. I also submitted full fee without request. Biometrics and medicals done in first week of march 2020 still it didn’t help
OK, thanks for the reply. I mean I also paid the full fee and give the most support documents as I can, and now we all stuck on the security stage.

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
OK, thanks for the reply. I mean I also paid the full fee and give the most support documents as I can, and now we all stuck on the security stage.
Yeah I understand where you coming from, issue is that they are not touching our files. I submitted my new born’s certificate in September 2020 with the hope that they might process or touch my file as my family situation has changed but nothing happened.
Then, my medicals got expired I thought I might get an update now hoping either for new medicals or extension but nothing happened. As per my GCMS notes my medicals got extended for a year but nothing updated on the portal. So not sure how to wake them up

Eagleeye9

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
Plz don’t explain how CEC is more superior than PNP or other streams. All inland applicants are working and filing taxes. If you are saying that a few applicants are misusing the system and moving to BC or Ontario after getting PR than what is happening with Ontario and BC PNP applicants? Are they gonna move to Mars with Canadian PR?
I guess we (PNP inland applicants) are already stressed so please spread some positivity for each other rather than your understanding about misusing IRCC’s system.
Apologies if I am sounding rude to you but please spread positivity. It’s not just PR, its about our life. We cannot invite our family and friends from back home as we are not PR. Don’t you think it’s unfair with us as we are not allowed to invite them (Again the reason is due to covid), however, on the other side PR people can invite their parents or spouse. Why? Are they covid protected?
Being on work permit and not a PR are you getting the same benefits as Permanent residents? It’s unfair with us that our applications are not processed even after more than 14 months whereas it should have been processed within 6 months.
So please think again about exploitation and misuse of the system.
I agree with you! what ever you said is 100% right and facts. BTW majority of of CEC applicants are getting ITA's since draws are very low and that is because of COVID. Like FR 75? I had 411 points before PNP nomination (1 year work exp). We are seeing scores dropping to 400 recently. So how someone with 75 or 400 draw is superior to me! THEY NEED TO PROCESS OUR APPLICATIONS NORMALLY TOO. I don't see any reason to delay/stop working on EE-PNP applications.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twinklestar06

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
I agree with you! what ever you said is 100% right and facts. BTW majority of of CEC applicants are getting ITA's since draws are very low and that is because of COVID. Like FR 75? I had 411 points before PNP nomination (1 year work exp). We are seeing scores dropping too 400 recently. So how someone with 75 or 400 draw is superior over me! THEY NEED TO PROCESS OUR APPLICATIONS NORMALLY TOO. I don't see any reason to delay/stop working on EE-PNP applications.
Agree, I'm also a CEC applicant before I received the provincial nomination.

Reactions: Dean Wang

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
What is happening with Sydney office?????????????
I saw a few CEC copr from them, why no PNP??? What are they doing????????
Why there is no covid for CEC? And only covid for us?!

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
To be honest I lost a huge amount of trust on Canadian government, they are in lack of transparency and fairness. I'm treated differently right now in the immigration process, and I'm highly concerned of being treated differently in the future...
In that point of view, I would say I might even feel better if they return my application with refund, and I'll fly back to my home country happily!
Canada is definitely not what they described, it is just another place to live. If you are feeling sorry not be able to be pr of Canada, I would suggest you go to see East Hasting St in Vancouver, or just google it.
Also, I have experienced quite a few racial discrimination since the pandemic, I don't like Canada like before. I just want to have a decision on my application but it seems not possible!

Reactions: boilercat

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
Where is the justice? CB01126 should be taken to the court of law! It's a crime to procrastinate as an officer.

Reactions: jaspersun0106

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
I'm going to start up an NGO, after I get my pr. The organization would mainly be collecting the evidence that CB01126 was procrastinating and caused great mental damage to applicants and voice for the applicants under CB01126. I just cannot stand there being an officer like that person in this country.