+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from SFO

rohit.joshi

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
No use because unlike other consulates SFO consulate does not give same day PCC. Its written in their website. This wait really kills. My medicals are pending because of this.
Your passport was issued in india or us ?
Regarding your point about SFO Embassy not issuing PCC's on the same day. When do they send the PCC then to the applicant. Do they keep the passport with them till they mail it to the applicant or the applicant can take the passport with him on the same day and wait for PCC?

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018
Regarding your point about SFO Embassy not issuing PCC's on the same day. When do they send the PCC then to the applicant. Do they keep the passport with them till they mail it to the applicant or the applicant can take the passport with him on the same day and wait for PCC?
If you go in person then they will give back the passport same day and you can either collect PCC in person or provide them return envelope to mail PCC. But if sent via mail then they will return it via mail along with PCC.

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018
Could you please let me know where you booked your appointment for medicals in San Diego? Because the location I contacted in San Diego said they were not doing it anymore and I booked the appointment with a hospital located in LA for my medicals.
I contacted them few days back and they told me that there is no waiting list at the moment and we can book appointment anytime. Its the same one which is mentioned in the panel physicians list of CIC website.

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018
Could you please let me know where you booked your appointment for medicals in San Diego? Because the location I contacted in San Diego said they were not doing it anymore and I booked the appointment with a hospital located in LA for my medicals.
When have you booked for medicals in LA ? I am also thinking to book it but still not sure of PCC. Where are you located ?

rohit.joshi

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
When have you booked for medicals in LA ? I am also thinking to book it but still not sure of PCC. Where are you located ?
Booked my Medicals on June 19th. Applied for PCC on May 9th. I'm hoping that I will receive my Passport & PCC by then. Fingers crossed !!!

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018
Booked my Medicals on June 19th. Applied for PCC on May 9th. I'm hoping that I will receive my Passport & PCC by then. Fingers crossed !!!
In which city mate ? We have still not got ours. Very frustrating this is. Almost a month in few days.

abhi.chat

May 22, 2018
Hi, I called LA hospital to book appointment and they told me doc is out on 11 june and will not be available for a week. Did they told you anything now ?
Vivu, did you hear back from the SFO consulate about your PCC completion?

abhi.chat

May 22, 2018
No not yet. When did your package reached the consulate ?
Apr 27th accordingly to UPS but the consulate had shared May 1st in one of their email query responses. So we're approaching the 30 day timeline as well. Tracking and visibility seems to be a mess :)