+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 0006 result

Puja shalini

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
congrats! if u mind asking.. do you have TRV before?
Was it as an immediate family member??? I m going to write email for my husband as his job is laid off due to covid but i have valid open work permit. We both are in india. Now to travel back as i have my job i dont need authorization but he needs an authorization as he is immediate family member, he has visitor visa and closed work permit.

Sparklesk90

Star Member
Nov 15, 2020
Hi.. does anyone know if we can take dependents with us?
Bothh have valid 10yr visit visa
Sibling is Canadian
Submitted through email on 14th Nov. No response yet.

Sparklesk90

Star Member
Nov 15, 2020
Have you got any reply yet
I got mine on 26th Nov. But that email mentioned only my name and passport and UCI number.. so sent another email for my kid with all the needed docs and my approval on 2nd dec.. still awaiting approval.. so I had to postpone the ticket.

bel11

Dec 7, 2020
We applied on October 8. Got the form notarized. The application was for my son (who is over 22) to come visit me.
It was rejected. They said that he doesn't qualify as an immediate family member and that his travel purpose was non essential. This make no sense as the application was for extended family, not immediate family and he is going to stay more than 15 days which means that he doesn't need to have an essential reason to visit. We emailed them back asking for clarification.
Did you reapply? Does he have a TRV now?

bel11

Dec 7, 2020
Hello,
I got my authorization today. It says I can travel if I have all the other documents required like visa/quarantine plan etc and need to show the email to the border control.
Submitted on 8th, got it today, around 7-8 business days.
Let me know if I can answer any questions.
Does it have a validity?