+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 0006 result

alci

Oct 22, 2020
I have a valid eTA as well. Did you use the webform or the email to send the notarised form and is it only the notarised form you sent to IRCC for authorization approval?
Used the web form
Typed 2-3 sentences as per instructions in the text box
Attached the notarised IMM0006 only

DINO71

Oct 16, 2020
You
I have a visitor visa from 2018 that's valid through 2023
Your authorization letter is it specific for this journey or it is open for a period of time. For example if you say you are traveling to see a sick parent. Is it stated in the letter? Or it’s a blanket letter that allows you to enter again after this trip?

kolkata2019

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
delhi
I applied for the TRV and authorization together. They sent a biometrics request. And all centres are closed here. Was wondering if it's possible to give biometrics from other countries?

bau

Oct 27, 2020
Hi Guys,
My mother wants to visit me. I am non-dependent and she already has visitor visa. Do i need IMM0006?
I believe she is immediate family so it should be alright with a relationship proof. Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Guys,
My mother wants to visit me. I am non-dependent and she already has visitor visa. Do i need IMM0006?
I believe she is immediate family so it should be alright with a relationship proof. Thanks
Are you a Canadian citizen or PR? If you are no authorization is needed.

kolkata2019

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
delhi
Anybody else got any more updates on new visa or authorization? Was following the pages on Twitter and seems like approval rates are quite low.

starcoffee14

Oct 29, 2020
Hello,
I got my authorization today. It says I can travel if I have all the other documents required like visa/quarantine plan etc and need to show the email to the border control.
Submitted on 8th, got it today, around 7-8 business days.
Let me know if I can answer any questions.
Congrats! Can you share what you include in the email upon requesting for the authorization?

kolkata2019

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
delhi
Mine got rejected stating that reason for travel isn't essential. Although it was written that the purpose needs to be essential incase you stay for less than 15 days. This is just infuriating. Can anybody explain any reason they provided that was deemed "essential"?

starcoffee14

Oct 29, 2020
Mine got rejected stating that reason for travel isn't essential. Although it was written that the purpose needs to be essential incase you stay for less than 15 days. This is just infuriating. Can anybody explain any reason they provided that was deemed "essential"?
Hi! Sorry to ask, but what reason did you put in your request? In my understanding they are accepting any reason now to reunite for extended family.

kolkata2019

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
delhi
Hi! Sorry to ask, but what reason did you put in your request? In my understanding they are accepting any reason now to reunite for extended family.
That's what I thought as well. That's why I didn't cite any particular reason, just mentioned that we wanted to spend some time together since we have been apart for so long. Also gave enough papers to show funds and also ties to home country. But still got rejected on the grounds of being non essential.

Missniks

Nov 3, 2020
I applied for written authorization since 11th Oct I haven't received any response and the 14 days have lapsed. I was advised to send a Reminder mail which I did but still no response.

TheresaGJ

Nov 7, 2020
I applied for written authorization since 11th Oct I haven't received any response and the 14 days have lapsed. I was advised to send a Reminder mail which I did but still no response.
I submitted a week ago so a bit miserable to read that you have been waiting for over 2 weeks. Can I ask what email you sent a reminder to?