+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 0006 result

17ha15

Oct 15, 2018
I applied as an extended family member to visit my long distance partner (we've seen each other 2 months in the 1.5 years). I already have a TRV and my sister is in Concordia already and I will be starting PhD there in January. I sent in the form and the email with all the requirements on the 13th of October. Waiting for a reply, I live currently in Lebanon and life here is starting to take a toll on me, all I want is to stay with my partner in a safe and calm country. Goodluck everyone, will update on the approval (or rejection) once I get it.
Hello, I applied for the written authorization two months ago and still no reply. I am from Lebanon as well. Have you received a reply from IRCC yet?

17ha15

Oct 15, 2018
Who is your family member and their status?
hi, my spouse lives and works in Canada and I have the TRV visa from last year. I sent the email to IRCC on the 19th of November and till now I received no answer. Any suggestions on what to do? is this normal? Thanks.

rpj07

Nov 6, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-12-2019
Hello, I hope everyone gets to reunite with their families real soon!
I am FSW-O, currently awaiting my PPR, only final decision pending.
I had two questions:

1) I was wondering if it's okay to mention the Address in Canada on the IMM006 form as my girlfriend's(holds a PR) where I will be staying post quarantine? Since I will most probably quarantine in a hotel, which will be undecided until my travel dates are confirmed.
2) Will sending a webform with this form before getting my PPR help in any way to expedite my application process?

hassankm

Nov 11, 2015
Erbil - Iraq
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-08-2020
AOR Received.
14-08-2020
Med's Done....
28-09-2020
For those interested. Applied Oct.13 with an eTa and recieved approval Nov. 6
hello... congrats.. may i ask you few questions please?
1) where r u from?
2) travelling with family or single?
3) what's your relation to the the person in canada?
4) are you going to the same province as the person in canada?
5) can you send me the form by email? as it is not opening from the website..
6) did you travel or not yet?

absingh

Star Member
Apr 17, 2018
Hi All,

Question for anyone who has gone through the IMM0006E form and TRV process. Can the signature of Extended family member be ADOBE Digital signature or do they have to physically sign and ship the documents to Canada ?

I am filling up the form in Canada and looking to go to Notary and Extended family member needs to sign before I go to Notary.

Any information on this is highly appreciated.

Sledge

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
VISIT
Hi All,

Question for anyone who has gone through the IMM0006E form and TRV process. Can the signature of Extended family member be ADOBE Digital signature or do they have to physically sign and ship the documents to Canada ?

I am filling up the form in Canada and looking to go to Notary and Extended family member needs to sign before I go to Notary.

Any information on this is highly appreciated.
I am a Canadian citizen. I completed the form with my information. I sent a copy of the form via Docusign to my girlfriend in Indonesia and she digitally signed it. I then printed that out and took it to a notary public. It was accepted and approved within the TRV application. I put this all in one PDF file along with pictures of us, my birth certificate, passport and a cover page.