+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 0006 result

WPGBound

Star Member
May 12, 2020
Hi,

Did everyone get the automated reply upon sending their email?

Something like this:

This inbox is only for those who:

1. Need to request a written authorization from the Government of Canada to reunite with an immediate family member (who is residing in Canada and who is NOT a Canadian Citizen/Permanent Resident) for an essential (non-discretionary) purpose; or
  2. Want to tell us they are exempt from the travel restrictions AND their TRV (visitor visa) application received before April 9 is still in progress AND they are travelling to Canada for an essential (non-discretionary) purpose.
I did. I emailed on Oct 8, and assumed I received that kind of response due to IRCC not updating that auto-reply with the change in policy for extended family members.

ductileGecko

Oct 16, 2020
Hello,
I got my authorization today. It says I can travel if I have all the other documents required like visa/quarantine plan etc and need to show the email to the border control.
Submitted on 8th, got it today, around 7-8 business days.
Let me know if I can answer any questions.

paul22381

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Hello,
I got my authorization today. It says I can travel if I have all the other documents required like visa/quarantine plan etc and need to show the email to the border control.
congrats! if u mind asking.. do you have TRV before?

kolkata2019

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
delhi
Anybody had any luck with new TRV applications? Gonna apply for TRV and then send an email to IRCC for the authorization. Got the forms notarized as well.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Okay thank you. He has not updated any documents related to Canadian government to show he is single yet. It still shows common law marriage. Thank you for responding and good luck to everyone during this process.
If you have been dating for 2 years he should be declaring that he is single on his documents like his taxes and others.

Mahan.royan

Apr 9, 2018
Hello,
Hi, I am happy for you. :) May I know if you had a specific reason for your travel or did you just mentioned family reunion?

lysanora

Oct 15, 2020
Everyone go to faces of advocay on facebook and join the group. we are stronger in numbers and you can see how the approvals are going.

gentlesoul78

Jun 16, 2020
Hi,
Received the written authorization today.
Submitted on the 12th.
Have a valid eTA
I have a valid eTA as well. Did you use the webform or the email to send the notarised form and is it only the notarised form you sent to IRCC for authorization approval?