+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IEC 2013 Uploading

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
MAUGHAN said:
Justin86 - Are you applying from within the UK?

If so how are you at the payment part already?, I'm still waiting for them to open the Kompass Acount/ conditional acceptance.

Got me freaked out
!!!!!
He just setup his MyCIC account for stage two. Go to the CIC website, complete the 'Come to Canada' Wizard and you
can do that too.

Justin86

Feb 12, 2013
iam_toby said:
That's not a problem, that's the way it works. Patience my friend! Just wait, you'll get the message.
Ahhh i was freaking out a bit, having so much riding this, not good for my stress levels haha
Glad to finally have it done and out the way now.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Justin86 said:
Ahhh i was freaking out a bit, having so much riding this, not good for my stress levels haha
Glad to finally have it done and out the way now.
Sit back and relax. That's all you can do for now :) I'm in the same boat bud!

Justin86

Feb 12, 2013
iam_toby said:
Sit back and relax. That's all you can do for now :) I'm in the same boat bud!
I'm glad i got mine in before the first round quota ran out. How long have you been waiting for?

Out of curiosity, i recently lost of my job because of budget cuts. How do you think being currently unemployed will affect my application?
I have a masters degree, so hopefully that will work in my favour though....

MAUGHAN

Oct 18, 2012
So I missed the first round quota............

Will be taking the day off on the 25th, this has to happen!!

Any advise for when the 2nd round is open, things that people might get stuck on or have questions about?

Bet you guys are feeling a little less stressed !!!!

Justin86

Feb 12, 2013
MAUGHAN said:
So I missed the first round quota............

Will be taking the day off on the 25th, this has to happen!!

Any advise for when the 2nd round is open, things that people might get stuck on or have questions about?

Bet you guys are feeling a little less stressed !!!!
The quote today opened at 5pm, and it filled up in about 3 hours. I was just lucky to click the link in time.
It was a pretty simple process, have a scan of your passport ready, and all your employment and education details at hand.
Also be prepared to get frustrated that everytime you hit enter, it refreshes the screen

MAUGHAN

Oct 18, 2012
What exactly should i be looking for on the home page?

What does the link say?

Thanks for all the help so far !

spring76

Feb 15, 2013
I have tried over and over again to upload the IMM1295 form. Nothing. It is validated and I printed, scanned and signed the doc but it keeps being returned. any advice?

Thanks Maria

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
spring76 said:
I have tried over and over again to upload the IMM1295 form. Nothing. It is validated and I printed, scanned and signed the doc but it keeps being returned. any advice?

Thanks Maria
It keeps being return for what reason? Do you get any error message? If so, please post.

spring76

Feb 15, 2013
It just keeps telling me that I have not completed the fields correctly. Like some of the other members I have tried over and over again, triple checked everything, made sure that all fields are complete. I tried to sign it electronically before uploading it also. Really hitting a wall with this one!

spring76

Feb 15, 2013
Re: IEC 2013 Uploading and Fee Paying

Hi Guys.. Again..

Would anyone be able to tell me why I can seem to fine the on line link to pay the visa fee. After all the hassle trying to upload the IMM 1295 application form, once I electronically signed it it didn't give me the option to pay the fees on line? It have given my the page tell me I have completed and submitted the application forms but nothing indicating to me how I pay for it!

Thanks.