+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IEC 2013 Uploading

simonvee

Jul 13, 2009
On the second page of the Family Info form it says fill this form only if you're Argentinian, Brazil, Malay, Russia etc.
The U.K is not on that list.

What category of IEC are you applying for? e.g. Working holiday visa, International Intern, Young professionals?

simonvee

Jul 13, 2009
I got that answer too. I'm going to call CIC tomorrow

Your answer is incomplete. Provide the necessary information below to continue.

We are unable to validate your document at this time, please retry later.

I know there were certain sections that I didnt answer, but those didnt apply to me.
E.g. I don't have an LMO, but that wouldnt matter because i'm applying for a working holiday visa

andyruges

Feb 6, 2013
Did you have to print and sign it and handwrite Not Applicable? Or did you just write Not Applicable in any available space that wasn't greyed out and hit validate?

andyruges

Feb 6, 2013
Simonvee, you my friend are an absolute Hero! I owe you a pint in Canada (hopefully).

I tried printing and scanning after the Not Applicables but it still didnt work so I just uploaded the validated PDF and sure you electronically sign everything in the next step anyway.

Cheers Buddy

MAUGHAN

Oct 18, 2012
Yeah managed to upload every form apart from the acceptance letter because we dont have it yet.

I didnt print,scan and sign my IMM1295E, didnt think it said anywhere to do that, it uploaded ok tho.
Where about does it say to print, scan and compile the 4 pages?

Also if thats what we have to do, how do you do it!!! ???

MAUGHAN

Oct 18, 2012
"IEC-Kompass account, you will receive a letter from Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada indicating conditional acceptance to the IEC program. You will then be asked to upload a “Conditional acceptance letter”

No one has got this right?

simonvee

Jul 13, 2009
With the 1295E, you save it on to your PC and then upload it

I don't think you can proceed to Stage 2 if the Visa office in your country has not emailed you the Conditional Acceptance Letter. U must pass stage one to do stage two. I got my Conditional Acceptance Letter a week ago. You are right in saying the FAITC will assess your Conditional Acceptance Letter

simonvee

Jul 13, 2009
Complete stage 1. Send the 2 page IEC application, photo copy of passport, criminal record, traffic record, and fee to the visa office that is responsible for IEC stage 1 in your country

Then they send you the Conditional acceptance letter.

You then proceed to stage two

nransom21

Feb 8, 2013
where are these stages? are they on mycic? cause thats where I am now, but its already asking me for the conditional acceptance letter.
sorry loads of questions, just got really confused :S

MAUGHAN

Oct 18, 2012
Simonvee - Where are you applying from.?

I have uploaded everything so do i now just wait for the application to open?

Also any further info on the main application IMM1295E? Do we need to print or can we just upload without a signature?

simonvee

Jul 13, 2009
I am applying from Canada

Given that you have received your letter of acceptance, police check, resume, photocopies of pages on passport, photo copy, and passport size photo you may upload it and submit it online.

Upload without signature