+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IEC 2013 Uploading

MAUGHAN

Oct 18, 2012
Hi

I've uploaded all my documents onto MY CIC profile except the Kompass form (not issued yet) and the IMM1295E.

All the other documents uploaded fine but when I try to upload the IMM1295E a red message appears saying that I have not filled out the form correctly.

I've double checked and triple checked and it is correct. Do you think this message comes up because the application is not yet open for applicant from within the U.K ? Has anyone else been able to upload the IMM1295E?

Also does anyone know when we will get the go ahead to submit our application? I was under the impression it was the 1st February!!!

Any help will be appreciated
Thank you

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
What files did you upload anyway? I'm still waiting for the IEC program to open. How did you know what you need to upload and stuff?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
NVM. I figured it out. I was able to upload IMM1295E, no issues here.
And I don't know when the IEC 2013 finally opens. At first it was meant to open back in October 2012,
then mid December 2012. Then they changed it to Feb 1 2013 a few weeks ago and now they don't
even mention a date. Guess we just have to wait. But feels good having the CIC part all done.
Only the IEC letter's missing on my side.

andyruges

Feb 6, 2013
Hi Toby,

Ive been trying this last few hours to upload my IMM1295E form and no matter what I try it wont upload. Ive tried uploading the validated PDF form. Then I printed, signed and scanned the document back into a PDF form and tried uploading it and that didnt work either. I have every file uploaded and that is the last one left to upload, it is bugging me so much because I want to get my application processed ASAP.

MAUGHAN

Oct 18, 2012
I am unable to get my IMM1295E form uploaded, it says your document contains invalid entries. Please review your document and retry.
I have triple checked it and everything is correct. not to sure what to do with that one.
Do we have to print sign scan and upload the IMM1295E ?

I haven't uploaded the IEC Conditional Acceptance Letter because as far as I'm aware we don't have it yet.(its not issued)

My payment also says $0

simonvee

Jul 13, 2009
You have to print it out and compile the 4 pages onto one page...then upload it.

Do you guys know the processing office for this application? The processing time?

andyruges

Feb 6, 2013
No Im in Ireland, 6350 IEC applications were released on 29 Jan and they were all gone in 2.5 days! I got my Conditional Letter of Acceptance last night and now all I have to upload is the IMM1295 but it wont work. I have all the pages printed and signed and verified with barcodes and I'm getting the message, 'We are unable to validate your document at this time, please retry later'.
I have emailed the CIC and I'm still waiting for a reply. I got my friend in Toronto to phone the contact number for if you are living in Canada and they told him the service was down and if I wanted I could mail the documents. I dunno if they were just fobbing him off though. ::)

simonvee

Jul 13, 2009
I am submitting my application today, so I will give u an update. I just have to carefully answer the questions. I would hate to make a mistake and have my application returned back to me and do the whole process again.

CIC is super busy, everytime I call them the automated machine tells me there are 10 ppl in front of me. U can imagine!

andyruges

Feb 6, 2013
Some of the questions are terribly worded, like the one; 'Are you a dependent of a person....'

Does that mean, 'Are you an independent person?' or does it mean, 'Are you dependent on a person?'

simonvee

Jul 13, 2009
I asked them that one and she said 'It applies to someone who has a spouse and is working' something along the lines of that. For me, she says answer no.
Initially I thought they meant are you an dependent, as in a dependent child (under the age of 21 that is not married and goes to school)
But anyway, it wouldnt matter if you answered yes or no because the IEC option would still come up

MAUGHAN

Oct 18, 2012
SIMONVEE - Do you mean you are uploading because you cant submit yet.?

We are applying from within the UK.

simonvee

Jul 13, 2009
I am still completing the 1295E form, I will upload it this evening and update you guys whether it will work

Did you guys fill out the 'Family Information' form???