+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IEC 2013 Uploading

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Make sure you use the same name on ALL forms. Check the name in your acceptance letter.
Middle name? Secxond name? Different spelling of your name?
Also check the IMM1295 form,

MAUGHAN

Oct 18, 2012
Ive checked all my forms and they are all written the same.
Ive emailed the kompass account help section and had no reply.

Pretty sure this is the last thing i have to submit..........so frustrating.
Could there be a problem with website maintenance? I cant see why I would get this error message.

andyray85

Mar 11, 2013
Has anyone been granted their visa yet for the IEC program from either the UK or Ireland?

I'm still waiting to hear back from MYCIC, i submitted my application 3 weeks ago.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
andyray85 said:
Has anyone been granted their visa yet for the IEC program from either the UK or Ireland?

I'm still waiting to hear back from MYCIC, i submitted my application 3 weeks ago.
Minimum processing time is 30 days. So expect something from CIC in 1-2 weeks.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
MAUGHAN said:
Ive checked all my forms and they are all written the same.
Ive emailed the kompass account help section and had no reply.

Pretty sure this is the last thing i have to submit..........so frustrating.
Could there be a problem with website maintenance? I cant see why I would get this error message.
In case you emailed IEC, they can't answer questions regarding your MyCIC account. You will have to call the CIC hotline from withing Canada or email CIC at question (at) cic.gc.ca
They have an average response time ( according to their website ) of about 28 days.

GeorgieHurst

Mar 7, 2013
Finally got my POE! Took me 4 weeks and 3 days.

Now I'm trying to find any job fairs in london so that I don't have to move out untill the season starts in November, rather than in September to go to the Whistler Blackcomb job fair.

Any advice?

sflav

May 9, 2014
simonvee said:
Now it works, I know why. You just have to fill out blank spaces as Not Applicable
I am desperately trying to upload the IMM1295 form and have absolutely no luck. i have filled everything and even filled the blanks with not applicable!!!!! HELP im tearing my hair out!!

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
GeorgieHurst said:
Finally got my POE! Took me 4 weeks and 3 days.

Now I'm trying to find any job fairs in london so that I don't have to move out untill the season starts in November, rather than in September to go to the Whistler Blackcomb job fair.

Any advice?
Congrats!! :)

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
sflav said:
I am desperately trying to upload the IMM1295 form and have absolutely no luck. i have filled everything and even filled the blanks with not applicable!!!!! HELP im tearing my hair out!!
What's the error message? Have you printed, signed and then scanned the document?? If so, do not print
and sign this document. It has to be uploaded without a signature ( hence, the original PDF form ), your application
will be signed digitally.

sflav

May 9, 2014
I have filled out the form through adobe and saved and tried to upload it that way without the signature and it just wont work, I can't make sense of it!

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
sflav said:
I have filled out the form through adobe and saved and tried to upload it that way without the signature and it just wont work, I can't make sense of it!
Are you using the latest form? Not an outdated one? Also check the spellings of names and make sure that dates are
not dated in the future

sflav

May 9, 2014
I have downloaded latest version and double checked spellings etc and filled in all the blank boxes with not applicble or 00's where there should be numbers. the "file" section that is at the top of the form, I have just put in all 000000's as I wasn't sure what to put in there? the only date thats in the future is when approx we will be leaving canada which should be ok I presume?? I have seen other people on here say that they validated the form, but i havent seen anywhere to do this??