+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IEC 2013 Uploading

spring76

Feb 15, 2013
Hi Everyone,

Would anyone be able to tell me i I need to complete the "eligibility Application" part of my current application. It tell me I have 5 days to submit this form. I have researched this form as much as I can and it seems to me that it is for International students applying to work off campus. Just don't want to miss any deadlines for anything I should be filling in...

I have uploaded all the requested information Feb 11th and currently waiting to hear.... Thanks in advance. Maria

spring76

Feb 15, 2013
Sorry guys to be clear - it's the "eligibility verification" part of the CIC application that I am referring to. Has anyone else filled this out?

Thanks

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
spring76 said:
Hi Everyone,

Would anyone be able to tell me i I need to complete the "eligibility Application" part of my current application. It tell me I have 5 days to submit this form. I have researched this form as much as I can and it seems to me that it is for International students applying to work off campus. Just don't want to miss any deadlines for anything I should be filling in...

I have uploaded all the requested information Feb 11th and currently waiting to hear.... Thanks in advance. Maria
Never heard of that form. But if CIC requested that form and you got a deadline to submit it, I'd just do it. If you don't submit
any forms requested by CIC they'll make a decision based on the information you've submitted and that might not be enough.
It's so weird, at least you heard back from CIC. I submitted my application on Feb 11th, and never heard a word. Nothing.
I'm getting nervous.

spring76

Feb 15, 2013
It appears with "My Application" of my on line CIC account. It appeared a few days ago. When I click on the link it opens into an on line form that asks me to "Select the province or territory of your current educational institution (school)."
Very confusing as the possible options ONLY relate to areas within Canada!

I submitted my original aplication on Feb 17th and on the 19th this appeared. I (like you) uploaded the requested info IMM1295 (thanks again for your help with that one) police cert, CV, conditional letter of acceptance from the IEC etc etc. I have no idea what I am supposed to do with this form. When I looked it up it is relating to an OCWP (Off Campus Work Permit) However the application I made was for the 2 year work permit/working holiday...

Very confusing...

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
spring76 said:
It appears with "My Application" of my on line CIC account. It appeared a few days ago. When I click on the link it opens into an on line form that asks me to "Select the province or territory of your current educational institution (school)."
Very confusing as the possible options ONLY relate to areas within Canada!

I submitted my original aplication on Feb 17th and on the 19th this appeared. I (like you) uploaded the requested info IMM1295 (thanks again for your help with that one) police cert, CV, conditional letter of acceptance from the IEC etc etc. I have no idea what I am supposed to do with this form. When I looked it up it is relating to an OCWP (Off Campus Work Permit) However the application I made was for the 2 year work permit/working holiday...

Very confusing...
Try contacting CIC from inside Canada at 1-888-242‑2100 or outside Canada via question (at) cic.gc.ca
Can't think of any reason why you should provide that information for the WHP.

spring76

Feb 15, 2013
Thanks for this. I have just sent them a mail now so will see what they come back with. Just double checked my IEC conditional letter of Acceptance and it clear states that it is for a work permit. No mention of study/student etc of which I'm not. (and didn't apply for!)

Little concerned now but will call the Embassy in London tomorrow also and see what thee say.

Thanks again.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
spring76 said:
Thanks for this. I have just sent them a mail now so will see what they come back with. Just double checked my IEC conditional letter of Acceptance and it clear states that it is for a work permit. No mention of study/student etc of which I'm not. (and didn't apply for!)

Little concerned now but will call the Embassy in London tomorrow also and see what thee say.

Thanks again.
All the best. Let me know the outcome of you call.

ikaede1128

Mar 2, 2013
Hi, everyone. I'm also the one that has been trying to get the IMM1295 done ASAP.
I've been working on it for a few weeks but still has not finished.
I attempted turning it out in many ways like uploading by JPEG, DOC, WORD, and of course PDF.
But none of them worked fine. I'm so pissed off but have to get it thru.
Is there anyone who made it in here? Please help me out!

MAUGHAN

Oct 18, 2012
Anyone else freaking out because the IEC Category has changed. The page i filled out had a green tick next to it, suddenly its changed to a cross.
Anyone have any ideas?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
MAUGHAN said:
Anyone else freaking out because the IEC Category has changed. The page i filled out had a green tick next to it, suddenly its changed to a cross.
Anyone have any ideas?
Which page? Which green tick? What are you talking about? :)
In you Kompass account or MyCIC?

MAUGHAN

Oct 18, 2012
On the main page of my Kompass account, I had got all the pages at a green tick with "complete" next to them, Now the page called IEC Category has changed to a red cross with pending.

No idea why, was wanting to just hit submit when the quota is open and now i have to fill it out again.

GeorgieHurst

Mar 7, 2013
MAUGHAN said:
On the main page of my Kompass account, I had got all the pages at a green tick with "complete" next to them, Now the page called IEC Category has changed to a red cross with pending.

No idea why, was wanting to just hit submit when the quota is open and now i have to fill it out again.
Same here, freaking out a bit :/ is it literally after we push submit that we are officially in contention for a visa? or after we pay? Not knowing is putting me on edge!

MAUGHAN

Oct 18, 2012
Pretty sure its after we hit submit, think they give us a deadline to get our payment done.

Other people on this forum post have already done it so I'm having a scan through to see if there are any answers !

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
email your countries iec office and explain your situation. attach screenshot if possible.
let me know what they say.