+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am stuck at Eligibility Review Required.. Need Help

zivshek

Sep 15, 2017
Jan.18 AOR, 7 months bois! I guess there isn't really anything we can do? GCMS note is still on the way, also delayed, used to take only 30 days, but this time it's been over 40 days, already wrote an email to push them. Planning to submit a webform and contact a PM when it reaches 8 months.

santab

Sep 15, 2018
I am Jan 20 AOR. I am dependent applicant, spouse is Primary. Spouse is in US, I live in Canada on WP.
In GCMS I can see that, my case was first picked up for R10 end of February. My souse was given biometric request letter. Comments say R10 Recommendation pass
Then after a week in March, it was again reviewed and a biometric request letter was issued for my spouse. And comment made as 'Recommendation: Review Required - Stat Question'
In the incoming communication section also it says Review Required under Client Information section

The file is pretty much sitting as is since then. Got 2 sets of GCMS and no movement in it

In statutory question, I have mentioned one US B1 visa refusal. My spouse (who is PA) has mentioned one express entry profile refusal - it was because a country's PCC was issued as true copy. In the subsequent express entry profile, we attached exactly same PCC but with an additional document from the embassy of that country that explained that only true copy is issued by that country.

I have subsequently received a US B visa and travel there every month. I now have US work permit and will move back to US. I will update my address/communication details after moving from Canada to US.

Will it help if I update my new visas and status etc. on the application to give it a nudge? Or just simply let it sit there until an agent picks it up?

dineoctaor

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Hey guys, im new to this forum, just joined. Im a media and Communications person but the category doesnt exist in the NOC list. What to do about it? Id really appreciate some help, thank you.
Hello,

NOC: 0124, 0512, 5131, 5123

Please read the lead statements , main duties & example titles of the above NOCs. It's mostly related to media & comms. If you still have some doubts, feel free to submit a web form query detailing your roles & responsibilities to find out the NOC.

Truce

May 29, 2019
Hello All,
Got my PPR yesterday. Please see my timeline below.

CEC Inland, CPC Edmonton

AOR - March 5th
MEP Pass - April 14th
ADR (Custody doc) - April 17th, submitted 23rd
Eligibility Review Required (April 25th,Foreign Experience) - Found out via GCMS note on 15th July.
Sent revised letters via web form (added job duties) - 23rd July
Sent new born passport and birth certificate via web form - 30th July
Ordered second GCMS note - 9th August
MEP Pass - Changed to 19th Aug
Call center confirmed application approved - 20th Aug
PPR - 21st August.

Thank God the wait is now over, wish everyone everyone success.

Reactions: capricorn7

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
Jan.18 AOR, 7 months bois! I guess there isn't really anything we can do? GCMS note is still on the way, also delayed, used to take only 30 days, but this time it's been over 40 days, already wrote an email to push them. Planning to submit a webform and contact a PM when it reaches 8 months.
Was there bro, my notes took me almost three months to get and I had to raise a webform to push them.

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
Hello All,
Got my PPR yesterday. Please see my timeline below.

CEC Inland, CPC Edmonton

AOR - March 5th
MEP Pass - April 14th
ADR (Custody doc) - April 17th, submitted 23rd
Eligibility Review Required (April 25th,Foreign Experience) - Found out via GCMS note on 15th July.
Sent revised letters via web form (added job duties) - 23rd July
Sent new born passport and birth certificate via web form - 30th July
Ordered second GCMS note - 9th August
MEP Pass - Changed to 19th Aug
Call center confirmed application approved - 20th Aug
PPR - 21st August.

Thank God the wait is now over, wish everyone everyone success.
Congratulations!! Your case result will give hope to people stuck in review required that with proactive submission of additional documents things can turn around in quick time as well.

Mar 27, 2018
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
Nomination.....
ONTARIO
AOR Received.
08-11-2018
Med's Done....
10-12-2018
Finally after 8 months of silence (Since Dec 28th), today my Eligibility status changed from Review Required to Passed.

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Mar 27, 2018
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
Nomination.....
ONTARIO
AOR Received.
08-11-2018
Med's Done....
10-12-2018
Sydney, Nova scotia

Reactions: PrasadK

Psalmizt

Apr 4, 2019
Finally after 8 months of silence (Since Dec 28th), today my Eligibility status changed from Review Required to Passed.
First of all, congratulations.. Did you do anything? Did you raise GCMS note and what did it say? 8months is a longing time. I am approaching 90days and I am freaking out

Mar 27, 2018
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
Nomination.....
ONTARIO
AOR Received.
08-11-2018
Med's Done....
10-12-2018
First of all, congratulations.. Did you do anything? Did you raise GCMS note and what did it say? 8months is a longing time. I am approaching 90days and I am freaking out
Ordered GCMS twice , one in Feb and another one in May. Didn't observe any changes in both. I approached my Local MP to send the reminder in April , got response for the reminder from Sydney office in May saying it's awaiting officer review. After that dead silence,

Reactions: jessy87

Ra1234cha5678

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Hi everyone,

Called IRCC 3 weeks ago and the agent said that my eligibility requires review. Called back a couple days ago and the agent said my eligibility is in progress. How is this possible and has it happened to anyone else? Is it that the agent sees the current status only?

Regards
Hello, i'm in the same boat... IRCC says eligibility requires review.... does it mean that something is wrong with my application? or have they not started review?

Reactions: jessy87

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
Ordered GCMS twice , one in Feb and another one in May. Didn't observe any changes in both. I approached my Local MP to send the reminder in April , got response for the reminder from Sydney office in May saying it's awaiting officer review. After that dead silence,
m crossing 14 months.. my eligibility review was required and i just passed my eligibility this month.. keep patience... read last pages of gcms notes, you will find officer notes there. may be you cn find the reason of review.. i found out mine with help of notes and upload documents without request.