+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am stuck at Eligibility Review Required.. Need Help

Ra1234cha5678

Star Member
May 14, 2019
m crossing 14 months.. my eligibility review was required and i just passed my eligibility this month.. keep patience... read last pages of gcms notes, you will find officer notes there. may be you cn find the reason of review.. i found out mine with help of notes and upload documents without request.
Thank you for the response Satish! It means a lot

Riro82@!

Star Member
Jul 28, 2019
Hi guys,
Sorry for the silence. It finally happened for us on Tuesday. PPR email!!!! I want to thank everyone who helped keep me sane during this long wait! I hope that you all get PPR soon! My timeline is as follows:

AOR: 26th October 2018
Medicals passes: 26th November 2018
Requested for biometrics and completed: 28th November 2018
RPRF request to pay: 27th of March 2019
RPRF paid: 28th of March 2019
March-August 2019: complete silence until PPR on the 27th
Visa office: Ottawa
GCMS notes ordered 21st June 2019 and received 24th July 2019- found out eligibility was recommended pass as they could not access the company website.
Submitted documents proactively on 25th July 2019 to prove employer exists (tax documents, payslips and a LOE)

All the best to you all!

Reactions: jessy87 and PrasadK

nile_a

Jul 11, 2019
Hi guys,
Sorry for the silence. It finally happened for us on Tuesday. PPR email!!!! I want to thank everyone who helped keep me sane during this long wait! I hope that you all get PPR soon! My timeline is as follows:

AOR: 26th October 2018
Medicals passes: 26th November 2018
Requested for biometrics and completed: 28th November 2018
RPRF request to pay: 27th of March 2019
RPRF paid: 28th of March 2019
March-August 2019: complete silence until PPR on the 27th
Visa office: Ottawa
GCMS notes ordered 21st June 2019 and received 24th July 2019- found out eligibility was recommended pass as they could not access the company website.
Submitted documents proactively on 25th July 2019 to prove employer exists (tax documents, payslips and a LOE)

All the best to you all!
Congrats! I'm stuck with the same issue. AOR April 10.

miguelomaniac

Apr 5, 2019
Hi Guys! I've been lurking on this thread for a while now just wanted to share my experience with you. This is my timeline:

ITA: March 20, 2019
Docs Submitted: April 4, 2019
AOR: April 4, 2019
MEP: May 17, 2019
Request for RCMP criminal record for wife: May 18, 2019
RCMP criminal record uploaded: June 11, 2019
GCMS notes request on June 17, 2019
GCMS notes received on July 18, 2019
Sent new employment letters on July 26, 2019
NEW GCMS notes requested on September 04 2019
PPR September 5, 2019

I was in the same situation as many of you here. Once I got my first set of GCMS notes I noticed that the officer was not satisfied with the employment letters provided.

I made the dumb mistake of copy and pasting almost everything from the NOC code duties. I do know that in my case I caused my application to go into REVIEW REQUIRED because of this. But it wasn't the end of the world!

I asked in a couple threads in this forum on how to proceed and they told me to request new letters from my employers only paraphrasing the NOC code description of duties. And that is what I did right away.

Just as I was thinking that they wouldn't even consider my new letters and had just ordered new GCMS notes yesterday I got the PPR without receiving any ghost updates.

We will be sending our passports tonight as requested.

Just wanted to say that, keep having faith guys, and even if you made a mistake (or a dumb one like mine), there are still ways to fix it, you just need to be proactive.

I wish that all of you here still waiting for the PPR to get it as soon as possible. :)

Bala_Tech

Mar 26, 2019
Hi Guys,

AOR May 01 2019
CEC Inland

As per my GCMS notes , my offer letter does not have 1 year of employment agreement after I receive PR to claim 50 points so my eligibility requires review.

I am not sure if my employer would provide such agreement in an official letterhead.If my employer can not provide that letter , shall I get one from my coworker and send it to them using webform?

Bala_Tech

Mar 26, 2019
Hi Guys! I've been lurking on this thread for a while now just wanted to share my experience with you. This is my timeline:

PPR September 5, 2019

I was in the same situation as many of you here. Once I got my first set of GCMS notes I noticed that the officer was not satisfied with the employment letters provided.

I made the dumb mistake of copy and pasting almost everything from the NOC code duties. I do know that in my case I caused my application to go into REVIEW REQUIRED because of this. But it wasn't the end of the world!

I asked in a couple threads in this forum on how to proceed and they told me to request new letters from my employers only paraphrasing the NOC code description of duties. And that is what I did right away.

Just as I was thinking that they wouldn't even consider my new letters and had just ordered new GCMS notes yesterday I got the PPR without receiving any ghost updates.

Just wanted to say that, keep having faith guys, and even if you made a mistake (or a dumb one like mine), there are still ways to fix it, you just need to be proactive.

I wish that all of you here still waiting for the PPR to get it as soon as possible. :)
What was your eligibility status when you had requested for your first GCMS notes?

nile_a

Jul 11, 2019
Eligibility Review Required to PPR timeline:

I had a RR on my Eligibility, got it cleared and then PPR. Thought to post here as it might help someone facing a similar issue.

CEC-Inland; Edmonton VO
April 10: AOR
May 23: MEP
May 28: Criminality Pass
May 30: Review Required on Employment (knew from phone call). Hence, ordered GCMS.

July 10: Received GCMS
NOTE: UNABLE TO VERIFY <Some other organization> WEBSITE DUE TO IRCC BLOCKED WEBPAGE
Former employer was acquired by my current employer and former employer's website was shut down. The reason for webpage being blocked could be due to SSL expiry of the domain. IRCC probably googled my past employer and found a different organization in Canada and marked RR as stated above. Case notes did mention the analyst verified former employer’s employments letter, paystubs, T4, CRA NOA and a letter from the acquiring organization stating the acquisition. I wasn’t sure why they would rely on Google after these assessments.

GCMS notes: https://ibb.co/PMH2KX1

July 17: Submitted a letter via webform giving the above explanation that they were looking up a different company’s website. Included my former employer’s lease agreement of it’s Toronto office; an old Canadian lawyer’s attestation that my former employer was engaged in business and this letter was used for my Canadian work permit; Links from U.S. SEC showing former employer’s incorporation, Bloomberg, Glassdoor, Zoominfoo, Pitchbook; Re-submitted letter from the acquiring organization (current employer).

No ghost updates till Sep 5.

Sep 6: PPR

After I received PPR email at 9:30am ET, I logged into CIC account and there was a ghost update on the account.

Last edited:

Savvywasu

Sep 3, 2018
Hi...i need help...here r my details
Alerta nomination: May 15 2019
ITA: May 29
AOR: June 20
Got gcms notes yesterday stating Review Required on Lead Statement and Duties

What to so now??? Can i send them new reference letter???

Reactions: jessy87

Savvywasu

Sep 3, 2018

PPR September 5, 2019

Did u also send LOE with new reference letter??? Plz reply...TIA

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
Hi...i need help...here r my details
Alerta nomination: May 15 2019
ITA: May 29
AOR: June 20
Got gcms notes yesterday stating Review Required on Lead Statement and Duties

What to so now??? Can i send them new reference letter???
yes you can..now you know the reason, so send them new letter, match your job duties online on cic website.. dnt copy paste.. You can upload your letter through web form and write down LOE as well

nile_a

Jul 11, 2019
Eligibility Review Required to PPR timeline:

I had a RR on my Eligibility, got it cleared and then PPR. Thought to post here as it might help someone facing a similar issue.

CEC-Inland; Edmonton VO
April 10: AOR
May 23: MEP
May 28: Criminality Pass
May 30: Review Required on Employment (knew from phone call). Hence, ordered GCMS.

July 10: Received GCMS
NOTE: UNABLE TO VERIFY <Some other organization> WEBSITE DUE TO IRCC BLOCKED WEBPAGE
Former employer was acquired by my current employer and former employer's website was shut down. The reason for webpage being blocked could be due to SSL expiry of the domain. IRCC probably googled my past employer and found a different organization in Canada and marked RR as stated above. Case notes did mention the analyst verified former employer’s employments letter, paystubs, T4, CRA NOA and a letter from the acquiring organization stating the acquisition. I wasn’t sure why they would rely on Google after these assessments.

July 17: Submitted a letter via webform giving the above explanation that they were looking up a different company’s website. Included my former employer’s lease agreement of it’s Toronto office; an old Canadian lawyer’s attestation that my former employer was engaged in business and this letter was used for my Canadian work permit; Links from U.S. SEC showing former employer’s incorporation, Bloomberg, Glassdoor, Zoominfoo, Pitchbook; Re-submitted letter from the acquiring organization (current employer).

No ghost updates till Sep 5.

Sep 6: PPR

After I received PPR email at 9:30am ET, I logged into CIC account and there was a ghost update on the account.
Added my GCMS notes to my post for better visibility of the issue.

Reactions: Fantastica