+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am stuck at Eligibility Review Required.. Need Help

YuliaM

Nov 23, 2018
Hi, I am also in the same situation. Have you tried to request GCMS note? I am Alberta PNP and submitted exact same documents to IRCC. I have requested a GCMS note and also raised a CSE to explain my proof of funds more clearly. I had a hunch that may be the issue.
Criminality and medicals have since being passed. Security yet
VO Sydney and June 4th AOR.
Hi! Thank you for sharing your case. I have ordered notes as well, we'll see the issue it could related to. For the moment I have no idea. I thought also about POF firstly, as I have a big amount as a gift, but it was done properly and notarized as requested. My aor May 3rd.

Riro82@!

Star Member
Jul 28, 2019
Hello All,

I had received the 'Ready for Visa' email. It's been over 9 months from AOR. RR since Jan 2019. No ADR requested. However, I uploaded few employment related documents after analyzing the GCMS notes. All best for everyone!.
HI there,
can you please tell me when you've submitted those documents via webforms. We are also under a similar situation where it says recommended pass and its been three weeks since we submitted them via webforms.

Thank you

gessica90

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
I`m still waiting..
AOR July 19, 2019
Last week they requested the Schedule A.
I submitted on Friday and then my account changed to ``Wee need additional documents to process your application`` to ``Not applicable``.
Not sure what does that means.
Does anyone know?

Thank you!

Riro82@!

Star Member
Jul 28, 2019
Hello All,

I had received the 'Ready for Visa' email. It's been over 9 months from AOR. RR since Jan 2019. No ADR requested. However, I uploaded few employment related documents after analyzing the GCMS notes. All best for everyone!.
Hello,
When did you submit the additional documents?

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
Just got my PPR.

hang in there guys and all the best!!

AOR 23 Mar 18 was in RR and in queue since last June.
Hi, I 've search people has RR, all of them had been waiting for almost one year, is this gonna be my case as well, my elegibility in on RR, I am super anxious now

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Hi, I 've search people has RR, all of them had been waiting for almost one year, is this gonna be my case as well, my elegibility in on RR, I am super anxious now
It's a possibility... There is no real pattern with the PPRs and RR definitely causes delays. Although on the other hand there were at least a couple cases I noticed with "eligibility not met" that got the PPR in 6-7 months.. so no one can say for sure. It's the usual waiting game.. Another user pooled the data of 9 others in that situation and it seems like the PPR arrived on average 2-3 months after the case went into RR (best case was under a month, worst case was over 5 months)

Reactions: capricorn7

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
It's a possibility... There is no real pattern with the PPRs and RR definitely causes delays. Although on the other hand there were at least a couple cases I noticed with "eligibility not met" that got the PPR in 6-7 months.. so no one can say for sure. It's the usual waiting game.. Another user pooled the data of 9 others in that situation and it seems like the PPR arrived on average 2-3 months after the case went into RR (best case was under a month, worst case was over 5 months)
Thanks for quick reply, I wanna cry

Reactions: PrasadK

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Thanks for quick reply, I wanna cry
Lol don't sweat it... There's plenty of us in the same boat. Uncertainty is the real killer. But time... Time you can spend productively by keeping busy and it shouldn't bother you then

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
Hello All,

Finally today is a day which I was waiting for from long time . I got PPR email today.

Below is timeline,

AOR; 4 October Inland
Medical; 8 November
Order GCMC: somewhere in March
Found review required on my Canadian experience, and CRS score down by 40 points,

Called CIC almost 10 times,
MP ask them for 2 times, also I just called them 2 weeks ago, they told me file is still waiting for review. And today I got email,

I want to let all the people who is waiting for PPR to wait, I almost stop waiting for it and got the response today
your AOR is 2018 or 2017? plz

dineoctaor

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
HI there,
can you please tell me when you've submitted those documents via webforms. We are also under a similar situation where it says recommended pass and its been three weeks since we submitted them via webforms.

Thank you
Hi,

My application eligibility went into 'Review Required' status. 'Recommended Pass' is different from 'Review Required'. I've uploaded supporting documents around Feb 2019. It took two weeks to get the confirmation from IRCC stating that my documents has been attached to the application.

Aneeqa Sheikh

Aug 18, 2019
Hey guys, im new to this forum, just joined. Im a media and Communications person but the category doesnt exist in the NOC list. What to do about it? Id really appreciate some help, thank you.

BHF

Jan 23, 2018
Hi guys,

I applied Sept 2018 EC inland and my file went under RR. I requested GCMS three times of which I got a response twice. I submitted supporting documents and letter of explanation based on my assessment of the notes.

I got a request to pay my landing fee on Aug. 7. Now waiting, fingers crossed.

YuliaM

Nov 23, 2018
Hi guys,

I applied Sept 2018 EC inland and my file went under RR. I requested GCMS three times of which I got a response twice. I submitted supporting documents and letter of explanation based on my assessment of the notes.

I got a request to pay my landing fee on Aug. 7. Now waiting, fingers crossed.
Hope you will get your PPR very soon! And what was the problem, why your application was under RR and what kind of additional docs you have submitted ?