+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

tanvir1982

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
Dear Members,

Shall I include my short travel history (a single 7 days vacation out of country) in my Personal history section of Schedule A (Form IMM5669) or shall I mention it in a Letter of explanation?

Reactions: Pura Vida

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Dear Members,

Shall I include my short travel history (a single 7 days vacation out of country) in my Personal history section of Schedule A (Form IMM5669) or shall I mention it in a Letter of explanation?
Hi put it in the imm5669 form as a trip with its purpose (leisure/business...)

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
But in my main application I did not put this short trip in personal History, because there were separate section for travel history.
Put it as activity then. Otherwise, you can illustrate this trip in an LOE.

ab.1

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
BC
Dear members,

I received an ADR to complete SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION REQUEST FOR STUDENTS

there is a question -

4-

Supervisor(s) for previous studies

shall i enter all my faculty members' names whose classes i have attended along with name of subject? (I find this pretty ridiculous, what do they have to do with my application? I applied for PR, not student visa !

sorry to bother you guys with repeated questions, i'm frustrated and super confused. Any input will be highly appreciated, specially from anyone has filled up this form. I only have 48 hrs left!

@Pura Vida @SithLord @USProgrammer
Include course supervisor with whom you had course projects ,include your final term project supervisor as well .
XYZ (course supervisor) ,this includes any course that ended up with a project.
ABC (final term project supervisor)

Don't volunteer any additional information, be very specific . The whole point of this form is ridiculous and makes no sense ,this is a system generated request sent out to people.

Reactions: tanvir1982

ab.1

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
BC
But in my main application I did not put this short trip in personal History, because there were separate section for travel history.
Put this in travel history and include it in personal history highlighting the reason if they requested travel history form as well if not then personal history is your best bet :)

homaiooni

Aug 6, 2019
Dear members,

I received an ADR to complete SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION REQUEST FOR STUDENTS at the end of which there is a question -

7- Upon return to your country, what employment plans do you have in place? At which company or organisation and in what field of work? (I am presently at my home country, not student, working......... what shall i write to satisfy them?)

Name of company : (Are they asking about my present employer?)

Duties: (my current job responsibilities?)

Name of supervisor(s) : ( My current supervisor?)

Any input will be highly appreciated, specially from anyone has filled up this form. I only have 48 hrs left!

@tanvir1982 , this form is generally for the people who want to study in Canada and in this question they want to make sure that this people go back to their countries after graduation. But, as you are not a student and you are in your home country, just write: "Not Applicable" and explain that you've applied for PR and want to move to Canada and dont have any plan to go back to your home country aftewards.
For other questions write info regarding your current employer and job.

homaiooni

Aug 6, 2019
Dear members,

I received an ADR to complete SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION REQUEST FOR STUDENTS

there is a question -

4-

Supervisor(s) for previous studies

shall i enter all my faculty members' names whose classes i have attended along with name of subject? (I find this pretty ridiculous, what do they have to do with my application? I applied for PR, not student visa !

sorry to bother you guys with repeated questions, i'm frustrated and super confused. Any input will be highly appreciated, specially from anyone has filled up this form. I only have 48 hrs left!

@Pura Vida @SithLord @USProgrammer
@tanvir1982 This question is not about all the professors that you had classes with in unviersity. I think it's just about the ones whom you have done a thesis or a serious academic research or project with.

kdr91

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Guys! I have been working as a freelancer for a few months now. I do not have any official confirmation of this employent. Should I inform CIC about it?
thx

ladyday

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Category........
CEC
Hi everyone,

Called IRCC 3 weeks ago and the agent said that my eligibility requires review. Called back a couple days ago and the agent said my eligibility is in progress. How is this possible and has it happened to anyone else? Is it that the agent sees the current status only?

Regards
You should order the GCSM notes to check what’s going on with your application. My eligibility is in review required since Feb. 2019 and I only discovered exactly what to fix with the notes.

Reactions: vesha1990

vesha1990

Mar 24, 2019
You should order the GCSM notes to check what’s going on with your application. My eligibility is in review required since Feb. 2019 and I only discovered exactly what to fix with the notes.
Thank you... I ordered the notes, still waiting for them. Have you received PPR and what’s your visa office?

Reactions: ladyday

mghicho

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Hello, I'm suspecting security screening in my case. How can we know if they asked CSIS to do the check? Does it show in the gcms notes?
I'm suspecting security screening for myself too.
Although there's still a glitter of hope left that it might not be one.
I'm not sure as how exactly to find out. I've order GCMS June 19th but haven't got them yet. probably by Aug 19th I suppose I should get them.
I have heard though that you'd find some redacted sections in your gcms if it's been sent for gcms.

Lucyw

Jun 25, 2019
I sent my passport on 18th July for stamping. I included a return label from Fedex. An hour ago I received a message from IRCC that they need a return label so that they send my documents. They can't seem to trace the return envelop. I am feeling stressed. Why is it missing? Anyone who has experienced this? Its been almost a month already.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
I sent my passport on 18th July for stamping. I included a return label from Fedex. An hour ago I received a message from IRCC that they need a return label so that they send my documents. They can't seem to trace the return envelop. I am feeling stressed. Why is it missing? Anyone who has experienced this? Its been almost a month already.
Can you just reprint the label and email them the PDF?